Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin2019-01-31 10:26:28 177 ℃
So, in the eyes of Okamura Ningci, which Eighth Route Army General is the most difficult to deal with?
1942, Ningci Okamura once said, "It's like going to the East of Hebei into the bitter sea." He also telegraphed the troops stationed in North China: "If they meet the Baosen Ministry, they can hide and hide. They must not fall in love with war." Also, there was a joke in the Japanese and puppet forces in North China at that time that the two armies would use this phrase to curse each other: "Let you go out and bump into old bags!"
The person who made Okamura Ningci the most headache and the Japanese puppet army the most frightened was Bao Sen, deputy commander of the Eighth Route Army Jidong Military Region.img src="/1ydzximg/0LCfJTTmBS"/
Baosen is a Pucheng native of Shaanxi Province. He participated in the revolution in 1932, but was arrested twice and imprisoned for five years on account of betrayal. After the Xi'an Incident, Bao Sen was rescued and later arranged to the anti-Japanese base area in eastern Hebei Province, where he began his legendary anti-Japanese career. In 1939, Bao Sen arrived in Zunhua, Hebei Province. At that time, the resistance to Japan in eastern Hebei was in great difficulty, and there was hardly any restructuring force to compete with the Japanese army. Therefore, the captain of the Japanese gendarmerie brigade in Zunhua, Dazo Akamoto, wanted to persuade Baosen to surrender.
Baosen soon got the news, decided to plan, and released the news that he was willing to negotiate with Chiben. Akamoto was very happy and didn't think much about it, so he took two people to see Baosen. Of course, he was not foolish, and arranged for a large team to take over.
Soon, Chi Ben arrived at Baosen's village. Bao Sen took several scouts, disguised as ordinary people, to make Adobe at the village entrance. When he saw that only two people were brought by Akamoto, he immediately gave the scout a wink and directly pressed Akamoto the ground.
Chiben struggled and shouted. Baosen felt it was a disaster to keep him. He was handed an axe and the result was Chiben. Then, quickly bury him, scatter the team to hide.
Besides, the Japanese army set up a special "Rescue Committee of Akamoto" to search for Akamoto, swept away for a month, and finally returned empty-handed.
Some people will ask: Why does the Japanese army attach so much importance to Dazo? There is a saying that Akamoto is actually the cousin of Emperor Yuren. Do you think you can ignore it? Of course, some historians have proved that Chiben was not the emperor's cousin, but a local traitor in order to exaggerate his position. Anyway, the Japanese army can set up a special committee to save him. It must be in a high position.
Although Baosen had never been to a military academy, he was very flexible in fighting. He fought more than 100 battles in eastern Hebei, annihilated more than 10,000 Japanese puppet troops, and discouraged the Japanese puppet troops, so that even Ningci, Kangcun, sent a special telegram to the troops stationed in North China: "When encountering Baosen, they can hide and never fall in love with each other." Unfortunately, on February 17, 1942, Baosen led two camps to encounter the Japanese puppet army in Yehu Mountain. Unfortunately, they were hit in the chest by enemy snipers and sacrificed fiercely. They were only 31 years old. After Baosen's sacrifice, in order to prevent the Japanese puppet army from fighting back, our army arranged his horses and guards in a cave under temporary command, which caused the false impression that Baosen was still alive and released the news to the nearby villages.
The Japanese only knew that Baosen had been shot, but they did not know whether he was still alive. When they heard that Baosen was still commanding in the cave, they had to withdraw. During the Three Kingdoms period, there were "dead Zhuge scared away living Zhongda", and Baosen's stories were equally easy to tell.
It was not until 40 days after Bao Sen's sacrifice that the Eighth Route Army released the news of his sacrifice to the outside world, and the whole eastern Hebei was immediately plunged into great sorrow. The Japanese army immediately reported the news. Strangely, in the report of "Commander Baosen's death in battle", there was no slander, only admiration and fear for Baosen.
Imagine that if Bao Sen had not sacrificed, by the time he was awarded the title in 1955, at least he would have been a major general of the founding state. Of course, it does not matter whether there is a rank or not. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Baosen's memorial statues were built in the cemeteries of martyrs in Zunhua City, Hebei Province. This honor is more precious than the rank.
History Inn Author: Desert Sand
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?