After sacrificing the supreme general in the War of Resistance Against Japan, his wife died of hunger strikes for seven days and buried Meihua Mountain together.2019-01-31 10:26:27 376 ℃
: Searching for five years
1938. A news that "59th Army captured 130 Japanese soldiers such as Matsui in the pursuit battle" spread rapidly to the north and south of the river and was reprinted by various newspapers. In fact, the battle behind this report was only one Japanese army named "Matsui 13". "Capturing one or three Japanese soldiers" is written as capturing one or three Japanese soldiers, such as Matsui. Although the news is not accurate, it is inspiring but real, and the 59 troops behind this capture in Linyi are also real. At the beginning of the War of Resistance Against Japan,
it seems that every victory can not be achieved without an opponent, who launched the September 18th Incident and captured the whole Northeast "carp" division by one division regiment, that is, the fifth division of the Japanese Army. What we are familiar with is another called "Panyuan Division regiment": Pingguan, ambushing the heavy troops and reinforcements of the Panyuan Division regiment, and Taierzhuang. In Kunlun, Zhengxiong Nakamura, the leader of the 21 brigade of Banyuan Division, died.
Picture: Siro Bangawa, head of the 5th Division of the Japanese Army, served as the background of so many "great advantages". This does not mean that the division is weak. On the contrary, it shows that as a strong Japanese army, this division is the absolute main force of the Japanese army invading Dahaoshan. Before Taierzhuang Dajie, there were actually two morale-boosting victories, one was the bloody battle between the Sichuan Army and Tengxian, the other was the Linyi Dajie created by Zhang Zizhong, 59 Army, and Pang Bingxun, the leader of the Third Army.
figure: then 59 army commander Zhang Zizhong
one army plus one legion, looks very large. In fact, there is only one 40 army under Pang Bingxun's third legion, and there is only one 39th division and five legions under the Gong army. As a former senior general of the Northwest Army, Pang Bingxun would not be trusted even if he surrendered to old Chiang Kai-shek early. He gave an order to a regiment commander, but he only led a division, equipped and trained. Although the morale of officers and soldiers was greatly boosted after Chiang Kai-shen's war against Korea, the strength gap was there after all. After the July 7th Incident, Pang Bingxun had been fighting near the Jinpu Line. When the Linyi battle started, his available force was less than 10,000 people. < p > < p > Linyi, 90 km from Taierzhuang. If Linyi is not secure, Taierzhuang will be confronted with the members of the two routes of Japanese army. Facing the precarious Linyi, Li Zongren quickly dispatched 59 troops of Zhang Zizhong from Tengxian to reinforce Linyi. Zhang Zizhong, who was detained by the media as "traitor" and "traitor" after the July 7th Incident, just wanted to fight a quick battle, wash his false name with blood donation, correct his name and correct his name for the Northwest Army. Tengxian is 90 kilometers away from Linyi. Zhang Zizhong personally led the team to the battlefield in only one day and night. Faced with the strong offensive of the Japanese army, Zhang Zizhong considered that instead of defending the city passively, he should attack on his own initiative. The better he fought on the periphery, the less pressure Linyi would have. So the soldiers made two routes to the rear of the Japanese side.
Picture: 59 Army arrived in Linyi when the battlefield situation
14 March, although the Japanese army reconnaissance strength to support Linyi, but unexpectedly the other side not only did not rely on city defense, but also boldly penetrated their own rear side, Zhang Zizhong was caught by surprise, 59 Army successfully seized the tea mountain highland, Baita Village, Tingzitou and other key points. The 5th Division deserves to be a veteran force of the Japanese Army. It was raided after facing the other side and was not in a hurry. While continuing to suppress Linyi, the 5th Division sent two brigades back quickly to attack the roundabout 59th Army. Xiao/p>
Zhang Zizhong was not the first time to fight against the Japanese Army. During the Great Wall War of Resistance Against Japan, he led his troops to leave behind the prestigious reputation of "cutting the knife off the head of the devil". He knew that facing the Japanese army with more advanced equipment and higher training level, it was necessary to fight close to the Japanese Army in order to gain advantages. On both sides of the Yihe River, the two armies vied for villages and houses, repeatedly assassinated and the battlefront was jagged with teeth. The two sides could not kill dozens of times. The company and platoon commanders of the 59th Army's two divisions were almost all killed, and the battalion commanders were nearly half casualty.
According to Ruan Minggang, who was a deputy machine gunner at that time, he recalled that dead people were like barrels of wheat cut down in the field, piles of them, the ground was red with blood, and their feet were sticky.
Fig: Pang Bingxun in Linyi City saw a reduction in his front force during the first three days of combat, and also volunteered to attack the Japanese army, forming a sandwich attack with Zhang Zizhong. After three days of bloody battles, the 59th Army broke down the encirclement of Linyi with 3000 casualties. Seeing the situation in Linyi alleviated, Xu Zuyi suggested that Zhang Zizhong withdraw from the battle to renovate. Zhang Zizhong thought that "it is better to cut one finger than injure the other." He wanted to use Sakamoto to retreat to base himself on instability and break one finger. On the night of
16, he demanded that the army "insist on 5 minutes" and launch a night attack on the whole line. This attack hit Sakamoto's weak ribs and made the enemy retreat. But after the rapid support of military aircraft tomorrow, 59 troops without air cover suffered heavy losses and did not have the ability to launch follow-up attacks.
Tu: Linyi Battle Gazette
In this regard, the Linyi Battle drew a curtain, Zhang Zizhong took 59 troops, and fought with Pang Bingxun's Third Army (a de facto division) and the Japanese Army for five days under Linyi City, washed his false name of "traitor". In the follow-up battles in Wuhan and Suizao, every battle spared no effort and made outstanding contributions to the fight against Japanese aggressors. In the Battle of Zaoyi in 1940, he was surrounded by heavy Japanese forces and martyred, becoming the first and only group commander to die in the battlefield of anti-Japanese war. After the sacrifice of General Zhang Zizhong, his wife, Li Minhui, died of a seven-day hunger strike. The couple were buried together at the foot of Meihua Mountain in Chongqing.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?