In the War of Liberation, Mao Zedong sent him to be the commander-in-chief of the two field armies at the same time with his excellent chess.2019-02-09 09:18:15 126 ℃
In the War of Liberation, there were four major field armies, plus the North China Field Army. There were five major field armies. Among the five field armies, Chen Yi is the only one who serves in the two field armies at the same time and is a leader at the commander-in-chief level.
He is not only the commander and political commissar of the East China Field Army, but also the first deputy commander of the Central Plains Field Army.
This is only one of the five field armies.img src="/1ydzximg/0LFfA8ddlj"/>p>Chen Yi was originally the commander-in-chief of the East China Field Army. He was both a commander and a political commissar, and worked at the headquarters of the East China Field Army. In May 1948, in order to meet the needs of the development of the national situation, the CPC Central Committee adjusted the two strategic jurisdictions of North China and Central Plains, and decided to strengthen the leadership of the Central Plains Bureau. Chen Yi was transferred to the Central Plains War Zone, with Deng Xiaoping as the first secretary and Chen Yi as the Second Secretary of the Central Plains Bureau. At the same time, the Central Plains Military Region and the Central Plains Field Army were established, with Liu Bocheng as commander, Deng Xiaoping as the Political Committee and Chen Yi as the Central Plains. The first deputy commander of the military area and field forces. However, he is still the commander and political commissar of the East China Field Army. As the second-in-command of the Central Plains Bureau and the third-in-command of the Central Plains Field Army, Chen Yi is the true commander-in-chief of the Central Plains Field Army and directly participates in the actual leadership of the Central Plains War Zone. For this reason, he left Huaye on May 30 and joined Liu Deng on June 14.
Why should Chen Yi be transferred from Huaye to participate in the leadership of the Central Plains War Zone? Chen Yi's participation in the leadership of the Central Plains war zone has the following two purposes:
One is to strengthen the leadership of the Central Plains field army. The Central Plains Field Army has thus formed a pattern of coordinated command by Liu, Chen and Deng. From then on, the leadership and decision-making power of the Central Plains Field Army has been greatly strengthened.
Secondly, the two field armies, Zhongye and Huaye, are not subordinate to each other, thus forming a perfect pattern of coordination, coordination and cooperation between the two field armies. It is precisely for this reason that the two field armies succeeded in the Huaihai Campaign and won the battle with 600,000 troops over 800,000 horses. Then they successfully launched the battle of crossing the Yangtze River, first liberating Nanjing, then liberating Shanghai and Hangzhou, thus forming a situation of destruction, decay and wind-torn clouds in which a million male divisions crossed the Dajiang River, Xiajiang South, and Jiangjia Dynasty collapsed. Taiwan.
Therefore, Chen Yi's participation in the leadership of the Central Plains Field Army is a rare and wonderful chess played by Mao Zedong and the Party Central Committee in the War of Liberation.
- In the previous：When the army arrived, the people greeted them with lights and colors. Suddenly, they took out grenades and guns from their baskets.
- The next article：In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?