The Chinese have been deceived for 70 years! The 700,000 Japanese were not defeated by the Soviet Union at all, but by the Chinese.2019-02-09 09:18:20 33 ℃
1945 Soviet War against Japan. In the whole Far East campaign, the Japanese army lost about 677,000 people, including 83,000 dead, 594,000 surrendered and 32,000 Soviet casualties. During the Campaign of Nomenkan from May to June 1939, the First Tank Division of the Japanese Army was completely annihilated, with more than 50,000 casualties. This is a precise set of figures. It's surprising that the famous Quartet of Kwantung Army was beaten so badly by the Soviet Union at that time. Many people think that without the help of the Soviet Union, China would have perished in the war of Japanese aggression against China. After all, what people see is an astonishing number. The Soviet Union killed so many Japanese, and to some extent, helped China a lot! After World War II, the Soviet Union became the greatest contributor to killing the Japanese army. But the fact is far from what people imagine. The most elite Japanese army of the Guandong Army was not eliminated by the Soviet Union, but by China and the United States! Almost all the troops that the Soviet Union destroyed and captured were re-organized by veterans. Their combat effectiveness was as poor as that of the militia. That is to say, almost all the words mentioned above are unarmed Japanese. Why does this happen? Japan's genuine elite troops have been torn up in China and the United States, leaving the Soviet Union with only the temporary forces assembled by Japan, which, to put it bluntly, is used by Japan to make up the number of people. Because most of Japan's elite forces have come to China to invade China, it is the Chinese who really compete with Japan's elite forces, and the Chinese who really defeat Japan's Guandong Army!
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?