Chairman Mao convinced the Vice Premier that he opposed the war against the United States and aided the DPRK in two words.2019-02-09 09:18:21 151 ℃
In September 1950, the US army landed on the Korean Peninsula, occupied Seoul, and continued to advance northward, burning the war to the Yalu River. Mao Zedong said, "If the American army wants to expand the war, we can't just ignore it. We should take care of it."
But whether China wants to send troops?
This is an overall event and a very difficult decision. When discussing this issue at the enlarged meeting of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee, there are two different opinions on not sending troops. One is to carry forward the spirit of internationalism and send troops to assist the DPRK. The other is that it is only after the founding of New China that it should not send troops. As Vice Premier, Chen Yun does not advocate sending troops.
Why? He believed that the new China had just been established, and the devastation left by the long-term war was in urgent need of medical treatment. Industrial and agricultural production had not yet been restored, food and industrial products were scarce, financial constraints were in place, and the military equipment was also very backward. Among them, his greatest fear is that the war of resistance to the United States and aid to Korea will affect domestic economic construction. With these questions, he went to ask Mao Zedong, "Will American planes cross the Yalu River to bomb the mainland and disrupt the economy?"
Mao Zedong answered, "No." < p > < p > Chen Yun listened, reassured, and immediately answered, "Then I agree to send troops." The words
Mao Zedong convinced Chen Yun.
Later facts also fully proved Mao Zedong's correctness. China sent troops to fight against the United States and aid the DPRK, and the Americans did not affect the overall situation of China's economic construction. In just three years, the national economy fully recovered. In 1953, the whole country began large-scale economic construction. A few years later, Chen Yun talked about it and said sincerely, "Chairman Mao is very wise."
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?