A company of the PLA and a company of the Vietnamese Army were single-handed, with 22 casualties and 46 enemy fighters.2019-02-09 09:18:23 275 ℃
On March 2, 1979, the Guangzhou Military Region of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops were sweeping away the remaining enemies in the Gaoping area on the eastern line and enlarging their combat results. The 162 Division of the 54th Army made a rapid advance in the rain, captured Guangyuan and wiped out more than 300 enemies. It fought beautifully. Subsequently, the division ordered the regiments to deploy in situ with companies and sub-units to search for and suppress the remaining Vietnamese troops and ensure the safety of traffic routes.
162 Division infantry 486 regiment 7 company was ordered to serve as a guard in the Philippine unknown highlands to monitor the enemy and guard the highway from Guangyuan to Chongqing. It was dark and raining in the early morning of March 3. 7. Lian pointed out that the soldiers were standing on the unknown highlands, wearing raincoats and enduring damp and cold. The company commander inspected the position and saw that the soldiers had eaten up all their dry food, so he sent two soldiers down the hill to find some food with his neighbours.
As soon as the two soldiers reached the foot of the mountain, they saw a group of people coming up on the highway, wearing raincoats and Vietnam Army helmet. The two soldiers realized that they were enemies and quickly turned and retreated to the mountains. When the Vietnamese army found someone at the foot of the mountain, it immediately opened fire and sent out personnel to pursue. The nearest to the highway was a seven-company-one-platoon position. When the gunfire was heard, the platoon leader immediately ordered the whole platoon to prepare for battle. Soon two soldiers ran to a row of positions and reported on the enemy's situation. One platoon leader asked two soldiers to return to find the company commander's report, while organizing machine guns to block the way up the hill and block the enemy. At that time, a Vietnamese army rushed to the first row of positions, and the two sides began to encounter each other. The Vietnamese Army had about one company. After finding a platoon of positions, it immediately began to occupy the favorable terrain such as houses and earth barricades near the highway to suppress our army on the hill by fire and organize force shocks. The first platoon fought hard to stop the enemy, but was outnumbered by the others. The first platoon leader was shot and killed most of the casualties. After receiving reports from two soldiers, the commander and instructor in the mountain immediately went down the mountain and was blocked by Vietnamese gunfire. After observing the battle situation, they called other company cadres for division of labor. The company commander went to three platoon positions, the deputy company commander went to one platoon. The instructor led two platoons around the Vietnamese side. The Deputy instructor led the fire brigade to support from behind, and each platoon cooperated closely to attack the enemy.
The deputy company commander was sent to the battlefield before he was wounded by a bullet in defecation. After the company commanded three platoons, it ordered the organization of machine guns and accompanying firearms to suppress the enemy and cover the platoons. He then led several fighters out to support platoon 1, and launched a fierce shooting with the Vietnamese Army. The company commander took the lead and rushed to the front, killing several enemies in succession. When the Vietnamese Army discovered the company commander, it concentrated its fire on him. The company commander was shot in five places, bloodstained with military uniforms, and still insisted on fighting. When the fierce battle was in full swing, the instructor led two platoons from the flank to the highway and quickly launched an attack along the enemy's side. The Deputy instructor also led the fire brigade to occupy the favorable terrain, resolutely suppressed the enemy with heavy machine guns and 40 rocket launchers, and organized forces to rush up and rescue the seriously injured company commander.
Instructor led this journey very fiercely, the soldiers are agile, and keep approaching, to shoot, throw bombs to kill the enemy. With the accurate launching of the supporting light machine guns and 40 rocket launchers, enemy fire points located in roadside houses and behind the stones will be wiped out one after another, and two platoons of soldiers will be supported to move forward.img src="/1ydzximg/0LFnpfiULK"/>
This Vietnamese army was attacked from left to right, and gradually became irresistible. When the enemy company commander saw the situation was not good, he ordered him to fight and retreat. He had just emerged from a separate house by the road and was confronted by a rushing instructor. The two men raised their guns at the same time, the instructor fired at the enemy, and a shuttle of bullets sent the enemy company commander to the West sky. The Vietnamese army lost its command and was unable to fight again. They fled off the highway and drilled into the trees and grasses beside them. The instructor led the men to pursue fiercely until the enemy disappeared, and then ordered the pursuit to stop and clean up the battlefield.
In this encounter, seven companies were well organized, led by cadres and fought bravely and tenaciously. They defeated the attack of one company of the Vietnamese Army, annihilated 46 people under the commander of the enemy's lieutenant company, destroyed two enemy heavy machine guns, and seized 12 guns (stirrups, equipment) and one ammunition. Seven consecutive casualties, 22 casualties, more than 2 to 1 losses between the enemy and ourselves, created a splendid example of a single-choice victory.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?