Ticket snatching official website paralysed! Visiting the Lantern Festival of the Palace Museum and debugging the scene lights2019-02-18 18:32:47 298 ℃
In the morning of February 18, 2019, the lighting debugging of the Forbidden City "Shangyuan Night" began. After 94 years, the Forbidden City was lit again, and the classical ancient buildings such as Shenwumen and Jiaolou were illuminated by lights. Picture: Visual China January 15th and January 16th, the Palace Museum will be brushed three times for the first time, becoming the "brightest" scenic spot in Beijing --"Lighting Fair" held for the first time in 94 years since the founding of the Palace Museum. The Forbidden City ancient buildings are lit up on a large scale for the first time in the evening, and are open to the public for free at night. When < img src="/1ydzximg/0LJBrTpEE6"/>, the audience will walk on the palace wall to watch the lights, listen to the live performance of the Central National Orchestra and the sound of opera from Changyin Pavilion, and appreciate the paintings such as "Qianli River Mountain Picture Volume" projected on the golden glazed tile. Even those who do not enter the palace can see the kilometer red light "light" the city wall. Lantern Festival of the 15th lunar month, formerly known as the Shangyuan Festival, is the first full moon night of the new year and the continuation of the celebration activities of the New Year. It originated and took shape in the Han Dynasty. After a long period of development and evolution, it formed the folk customs of eating Lantern Festival, enjoying the moon, lighting lights, guessing lantern riddles, lion dance and dragon dance. However, because the ancient buildings in Beijing are mainly wooden, there are few Lantern Festivals held in cultural protection units in recent years. This year, the Forbidden City will break the tradition.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?