Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.2019-02-18 18:32:50 1019 ℃
Recently, Speaking at the 19th Annual Meeting of the Abu Li Forum for Chinese Entrepreneurs, the President of the Palace Museum, Shan Jixiang, said that the Palace Museum will open for the first time in its history on Lantern Festival this year. Beijing Youth Daily reporter learned from the Palace Museum Consultation Office that the Palace Museum official website will have relevant replies on the 18th.
The Nineteenth Annual Conference of the Abu Li China Entrepreneurs Forum was held in Abu Li, Heilongjiang Province, from February 16 to 18, 2019. The President of the Palace Museum, Shan Jiuxiang, attended and delivered a speech. Shan Jixiang said the Forbidden City would open its first night in history two days later (Lantern Festival). "Every five meters a red lantern, on our city wall, more than 300 red lanterns string up a red dragon, linking five pavilions together, we hope to be able to light up some of the ancient buildings of the Forbidden City and hold the night of the Shangyuan Festival. Welcome to the Palace Museum, Qingming Shanghe Tu and Qianli Jiangshan Tu will be staged on the roof.
On the 17th, a reporter from Beiqing Daily called the Palace Museum Consulting Office. The staff answered that at present, we have no definite information. The announcement received at present is that tomorrow (18th) the official website will have a relevant response to the public.
It is known that in recent years, the Palace Museum has repeatedly heard that the night venue will be open, but tourists have never been able to see the night.
Wen/Beijing Youth Daily reporter Songxiaresponsible editor: Yang Xiaoxu
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?