Old Photo: Beijing Beauty in Cheongsam during the Republic of China showed remarkable self-confidence and enchantment everywhere.2019-02-18 18:32:53 121 ℃
Qipao was originally a kind of dress worn by Manchu women in the Qing Dynasty, with no forks on both sides and about one foot long sleeves. After the Revolution of 1911, cheongsam was gradually accepted by Han women and became popular among Han women around the 1930s through improvement. Qipao is more integrated by introducing western technology, perfectly showing the concave and convex lines of women. At this time, the cheongsam is no longer wearing pants inside, but with silk stockings, exposing the whole leg through opening. The improved cheongsam has gradually become the standard dress for women in modern China. The pictures we see today are the women wearing cheongsams in Beijing during the Republic of China. Under the package of cheongsam, Chinese women's self-confidence and enchantment are more obvious.
- In the previous：Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- The next article：It's also a pirate. Why is Somalia different?
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?