Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?2019-02-18 18:32:57 727 ℃
Indeed, Zhao Kuangxu's "Chen Qiao Mutiny" was so easy that it was beyond people's imagination. He led an army from Beijing to Chen Qiaoyi by the Yellow River. Several subordinates draped Huang Pao on Zhao Kuangxu, then returned to Beijing and said that the dynasty had changed. Now General Zhao was going to be an official! As a result, the latter Zhou Dynasty became Song Dynasty, Zhao Kuangxu became emperor, and there was no big conflict, no big bloodshed, or even a big quarrel, no blood blade. This changed the world. It was so easy to change the dynasty into a handy one.
In fact, it's easy to say; it's really difficult to say. Why is it easy to say? Because the army of the latter Zhou Dynasty was in Zhao Kuangxu's hands. He was the commander of the imperial palace. He commanded the largest and most elite army in the latter Zhou Dynasty. No one in the ministers or generals could confront him. The emperor Chai Zongxun was only seven years old. He was suspicious of the small country. The soldiers became a natural and logical thing, or sooner or later.
However, it looks lightweight on the surface, but it is not lightweight at all. The mutiny of Zhao Kuangxu and Chen Qiao is a long and complicated process, that is to say, Zhao Kuangxu made a long preparation for the mutiny. Zhao Kuangxu was born in a military family. His father, Zhao Hongyin, was a military general in the Five Dynasties. He served in Hou Liang, Hou Tang and Hou Han Dynasty successively. He had a high prestige and more human resources in the army.
In the later Han Dynasty, Zhao Kuangxun, 22, joined the army of Guowei, the Privy envoy. Guo Wei seized the power of the Han Dynasty after the establishment of the latter Zhou Dynasty, and after his death, his wife and nephew Chai Rong succeeded him. Because Zhao Kuangxu was once a loyal Military General of Chai Rong, he became the top commander of Chai Rong's commander-in-chief, who checked and banned the army. Moreover, before the mutiny, Zhao Kuangxu did a series of work:
For example, the status of the former commander-in-chief of the temple began to be slightly lower than that of his bodyguards and relatives. Zhao Kuangxu, by rectifying the forbidden army, raised the position of the former head of the palace, which was similar to that of the head of the guards and relatives; for example, through many rounds of personnel adjustment, he managed to transfer his "Yishe brothers" Shi Shouxin, Wang Shenqi, Han Chongyi and others to the important post of the former head of the palace, and at the same time, he arranged his confidants Luo Yanhuan, Tian Jin, Pan Mei, etc. into the forbidden army to make himself more directly in charge. For example, Li Jixun, his brother of Yishe, was promoted to commander and envoy of the guards and guards of the pro-army and infantry, and served for a long time.Of course, there are two opportunities. First, before Chai Rong died, Chai Rong brought Zhao Kuangxu's two powerful enemies, Guo Wei's two close relatives, Zhang Yongde and Li back out of the capital. It was Chai Rong who arranged the aftermath of the mutiny, fearing that they would be transferred before they were removed, but in the end, he inadvertently cleared the obstacles for Zhao Kuangxu's mutiny; Second, Chai Rong died and gave Zhao Kuangxu a chance. The mutiny created opportunities. Thus, in January 1960, Zhao Kuangxu became the founding emperor of the Song Dynasty by adding his yellow robe to his body through a mutiny.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?