Why did Dai Li, the "spy king", not be the official director of the Kuomintang Military Bureau until his death?2019-03-01 15:47:17 16 ℃
As we all know, the reactionaries of the Kuomintang have two major special agencies: the central government and the military government. The head of the military government is Dai Li, the famous "king of special agents" of the Kuomintang. Basically speaking of the top leaders of the Kuomintang Army General Bureau, the first reaction of most people is Dai Li Dai. Little is known about
that in the history of the Military Command Bureau there were several directors, including Zhu Jiahua, Chen Lifu and others, one of whom later became a general of the uprising. Dai Li was only deputy director of the Military Command until he died in an airplane crash in 1946. What's going on here?He Yaozu, Director of Military Unification Bureau, was buried in Babaoshan Revolutionary Cemetery
in 1949. First of all, although the Military Unification Bureau was famous, it was formally formed very late until 1938. Before the emergence of military unification, Kuomintang secret agents were mainly centralized. In the forming stage, the military unification also has to develop with the resources controlled by the central unification.
Secondly, the Military Unification Bureau was established by Chiang Kai-shek following the example of the "Black Shirt Party", "Gestapo" and other fascist secret police departments, whose core principle is loyalty to leaders. But Chiang Kai-shek did not fully believe that the military command consisting of Whampoa students was loyal to the leader.
In order to control the military command, Chiang Kai-shek has always made his Secretary-General, Chief Executive Officer and Director of the Assistant Room concurrently serve as the military command, while Dai Li is actually in charge of the work of the military command as Deputy Director. In this way, Chiang Kai-shek can restrict Dai Li by his official rank.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?