Why did Wu Zixu say that he was a loyal minister when he destroyed his motherland with other armies?2019-03-01 15:47:22 121 ℃
Wu Zixu, a native of Chu, surrendered to the State of Wu, and then led the army of Wu to destroy the State of Chu. As a general understanding, this is absolutely a traitorous act of deceiving teachers and destroying ancestors. It should be scolded for thousands of years.Wu Zixu's stills
But when we look at history, we can see that the evaluation of Wu Zixu in history seldom accuses Wu Zixu of treason. Most of them have sympathy for Wu Zixu. Moreover, he not only sympathized with Wu Zixu, but also believed that Wu Zixu was very loyal in doing so.
For example, Chen Bai said, "Zixu is loyal to his monarch, and the whole world wants to be his minister. Filial piety has loved its relatives, and all the world wants to think of their children." For example, Huantan said, "There are changes in loyalty to ministers and high festivals, such as Longfeng, Bigan, army members and Chao-Er." For example, Fan Zhongyan said, "Xu should also have no regrets, to Dazhong Xiaomen." For example, Li Zhi said, "Wu Zixu is absolutely filial, pure and loyal, shocking, and Chu is strong." Did you see that the ancients were saying that Wu Zixu was a loyal minister?
Wu Zixu betrayed his motherland and introduced other countries to destroy his motherland. They also whipped and insulted the dead monarch. Why is it still considered a loyal minister? How to understand this evaluation? I think so about this question.Li Mi's stills
1. Filial piety first, then loyalty.
The so-called "loyalty and filial piety can not be both complete". Say, in many cases, "loyalty" and "filial piety" can only choose one from the other. So, when these two things need to choose one from the other, how should we choose them? The ancients generally believed that filial piety should be first followed by loyalty. For example, when Emperor Wudi of the Jin Dynasty asked Li Mi, a world-famous official, to go to the court, he wrote a "Chen Qing Biao" to show Emperor Wudi of the Jin Dynasty that he should serve his grandmother first, and that he would not come out to be an official until his grandmother died. Emperor Wudi of Jin was not only not angry, but also very appreciative of his practice. However, in order to take care of his elderly parents, Bao Zheng chose to be a junior official not far from his hometown, although he had the opportunity to go out to be a senior official. This action has won unanimous praise from later generations. From the Han Dynasty, the mechanism of recommending officials was called the censorship system. The most important part of the censorship system is to raise filial piety and honesty. Only those who are filial are qualified to be officials. From this, we can see that the ancients put filial piety in front of loyalty. The most practical example is
. We usually compare our motherland to "mother", but we never compare our motherland to our motherland. From this we can see that mothers are obviously more important than motherland. Why Wu Zixu came back with Wu to attack his motherland is that he wanted to revenge his father and brother, which is an act of filial piety. Only when we do filial piety can we be loyal. So Li Zhi said that he was "absolutely filial and loyal".King Chuping's photo
2. It's only to destroy the "king", not the "state".
that the people of Chu at that time were very sympathetic to Wu Zixu and believed that Wu Zixu's practice was reasonable. It can be seen that people's hearts turn to their backs. Of course, there is no one-sided thing in the world. As for Wu Zixu, some people in history thought that Wu Zixu's practice was wrong. For example, Shao Bao, an official of the Ming Dynasty, once said, "Wu Zixu knows that he has relatives but does not know that he has a country. He hates one person and kills one country. It's not too bad that he has a poisonous clan society like a dead man." Wang Ruoxu, a contemporary writer, also said, "It's not only the prince who robs himself, but also the prince who robs others.
Obviously, they say that because they stand in different positions.
(References: Historical Records)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?