Japanese New Year's Day is announced today. How to produce these two Chinese characters is exquisite.2019-04-01 11:25:28 93 ℃
On March 31, the public visited the Imperial Palace of Japan one day before the announcement of the New Year's Day. | Visual China
With the approaching time of Emperor Akihito's abdication in Japan, people's interest in New Year's Day has become more and more intense. According to the process finalized by the Japanese government on March 29, the New Year's Day will be officially announced by Chief Cabinet Secretary Kan Yiwei around 11.30 a.m. on April 1. The selection process and confidentiality of
New Year's Number have become the focus of recent attention of Japanese media and citizens. After Akihito took office, preparations for the next New Year's Number began
. In the past, Japan changed the number after the death of the Emperor and the inauguration of the New Emperor. Because the selection process is too confidential, people have a lot of reverie and speculation about the New Year's number. However, according to news released by Japanese media recently, the selection of New Year's Number did not take place at the time of the new emperor's accession, but started early. Japanese media said that shortly after Emperor Akihito took office in 1989, preparations for the next generation of Emperors began quietly. Japanese media reported that the New Year's Number would normally draw up three drafts and several standby drafts according to the relevant conditions set by the government. The three drafts are not kept intact, but are adjusted as time goes on and the world changes. The draft year number selected by
will be deposited in the Assistant Chief Cabinet Secretary's Office near the Prime Minister's residence, where there is a very difficult safe for storing the draft year number. The password of the safe is known only to the Assistant Chief Cabinet Secretary in charge of internal affairs. When the assistant Chief Cabinet Secretary changes his personnel, the password is written on paper by his predecessor and handed over to the new officer.
Japanese Emperor's family photo. | Visual China
It is reported that when Emperor Akihito took office in 2009 for the 20th anniversary, the Japanese government has completed the next generation of Mikado's three-year draft. In 2010, Akihito expressed his intention to abdicate at the age of 80 and was admitted to hospital for bronchitis in 2011, and underwent coronary artery bypass surgery in 2012. It is reported that in the past three years, the Japanese government has stepped up the work of drafting the New Year's Number, which is said to have completed another two years'standby draft at that time.
pays attention to the meaning of Chinese characters. The expert working group needs to study the allusions and influences repeatedly
According to the guidelines for the selection of New Year Numbers formulated by the Japanese Government in 1979, the selection of New Year Numbers must meet six conditions: good meaning, two Chinese characters, easy to write, easy to read, previously unused and not "vulgar". According to this requirement, the Japanese government usually organizes well-known Sinology experts to participate in the draft year number. Before< p>, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said that the selection of the New Year's number would select relevant experts from the aspects of Japanese Sinology, Sinology, Japanese History and History of the Ocean to form the selected working group. Japanese media have also learned from those who have been engaged in relevant work that the experts who have chosen the year number are not only sinologists, but also Japanese sinologists and historians. Previous year number drafters are generally composed of 2-5 experts, who repeatedly study the classics, significance and other possible adverse effects of New Year's number from different perspectives.
In addition, it is said that there is an unwritten provision within the Japanese government that if the drafter dies before the use of the year number, the year number will not be used and will become an invalid case.
As far as the current year of Pingcheng is concerned, experts and government officials have made repeated comparisons and consultations during the selection of that year. However, after the announcement, it was found that there was also a road rest station with the same name in Guanshi, Qifu County, Japan. The pronunciation of "Ping Cheng" as the year number was HEISEI, while the pronunciation of "Ping Cheng" as the place name was HEINARI. Although the pronunciation was different, the Chinese characters were the same. A retired official who was engaged in the work of year number selection said that the same place name was found after the year number was published, which was suspected of being "vulgar". It can be seen that although the selection of the year number has to go through the examination of so many experts, it is unavoidable to make mistakes.
According to Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono, after the New Year's Day is fixed on April 1, the Japanese government will issue notifications to 195 countries recognized by Japan at the same time. He said the announcement would be made through Japanese embassies abroad and embassies in Tokyo. Japan currently recognizes that almost 195 countries are members of the United Nations, as well as countries that have not yet joined the United Nations, including the Vatican. The New Year's Announcement also targets international agencies such as the United Nations and the European Union. In 1989, when the yuan was changed to "Ping Cheng", the Japanese government also issued a "change circular" to all countries and international organizations around the world.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?