Is Li Guangli, a general in the later period of Emperor Wudi of Han Dynasty, really a waste of his superior position by means of nepotism?2019-04-01 11:25:34 540 ℃
As we all know, there are three most important military commanders in Emperor Wudi's life: Wei Qing, Huo Qubing and Li Guangli. However, compared with Wei Qing and Huo Qubing, the military gods who were named in Qing Dynasty and shared in Wu Temple, Li Guangli, the commander-in-chief who was reused in the later period of Emperor Wu of Han Dynasty, had a much worse reputation. From the late years of Emperor Wudi of Han Dynasty, people regarded Li Guangli as a military waste depending on his sister Mrs. Li's nepotism. Reusing Li Guangli was also considered as one of the important manifestations of Emperor Wudi's fatuousness in his later years. So is Li Guangli really a junk with a nepotism? By the time Li Guangli began to lead the army in battle, his sister, Mrs. Li, had been dead for many years. Shortly after Mrs. Li's death, Li Yannian and Li Ji, Li Guangli's brothers, were destroyed by Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty for committing a crime. Li Guangli escaped the scourge because he was leading troops outside.
It can be said that Mrs. Li's help to Li Guangli's superior position is very small, at least not as good as that of Wei Qing and Huo Qubing's. However, Li Yannian and Li Ji's extermination prove that Emperor Wudi of Han Dynasty did not read Mrs. Li's old feelings at all. Li Guangli really did not rely on nepotism.
After Li Guangli took office, he fought five battles: two battles against Dawan and three battles against Hun, and his achievements were fruitless, one tragic victory, one victory, one draw and one defeat. Although it is not as good as Wei Qing and Huo Qubing's brilliant results, it is certainly better than Li Guang.
Except for Dawan, Li Guangli's three attacks on Huns were weaker than his opponents, such as the attack on Huns in the second year of Tianhan Dynasty (1999 before Li Ling surrendered in this battle). Li Guangli fought 100,000 Huns with 30,000 cavalry troops, decapitated more than 10,000 ranks and defeated the right sage of Huns.
The only failure of Li Guangli's military career was to conquer and attack the Huns for three years (the first 90 years) and surrender the whole army to the Huns. But this failure was mainly due to Li Guangli's involvement in the political whirlpool of witch maggot, which led to military confusion and failure, which was regarded as "non-war crime".
Generally speaking, although not as good as Wei Qing and Huo Qubing, Li Guangli is also a qualified general, especially in the late period of Emperor Wudi of Han Dynasty. Emperor Wudi of Han Dynasty reused Li Guangli mainly because of his talent rather than Mrs. Li's nepotism.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?