Where is Genghis Khan's eye cemetery? Are there any reliable clues in a series of archaeological studies?2019-04-01 11:25:34 34 ℃
More than 700 years ago, a generation of proud Genghis Khan rose in the desert north, wrapped in rolling iron riding on the Mongolian grassland, swept the smoke of war across the Eurasian continent, playing a grand movement of unprecedented and unprecedented. Tiemuzhen's name also resounded throughout the world and became a fearful and invincible conqueror.
However, no strong hero can be defeated by the law of nature. Tiemuzhen is also a human being, and can not escape life, old age, illness and death. In August 1227, Tie Muzhen died in Liupanshan on his way to the Western Xia Dynasty. There are many legends about the mystery of his death.Tiemuzhen
One of them, Tiemuzhen died at the hands of the Princess of Xixia.
Tiemuzhen captured a princess of the Xixia Kingdom during her campaign against Xixia, but this princess had a strong personality. When Tiemuzhen was so fond of her, the princess cut the root of Tiemuzhen's life with a sharp dagger, and Tiemuzhen was badly wounded and died. < p > < p > secondly, Tiemuzhen fell into a horse and died of injury. According to the Secret History of the Yuan Dynasty, Tiemuzhen, on his way to the Western Xia Dynasty in 1226, accidentally started hunting in a place called Arihei. He was frightened by riding and injured by falling horse, and died later. < p > < p > third, other reasons.
There are some more bizarre legends about Tiemuzhen's death from lightning strike, poisoning, arrows and so on.
but the second one is generally accepted. First, there is evidence to be found, as evidenced by historical books. Secondly, Tiemuzhen's injury coincided with the time and place of his death. Therefore, historians generally agree that Tiemu really died of injury in a horse crash.
Tiemuzhen not only died of complicated causes, but also where he was buried after his death, no one knows.
It is said that Genghis Khan left three testaments before his death: first, Wokuotai inherited the position of Khan. Second, we should make use of the enmity between the Song and Jin Dynasties to destroy the Jin Dynasty. Thirdly, he will not be buried in secret after his death, so as to ensure that everyone does not know where he is buried. The third will of
is about the secret of his burial after his death. It can be seen from this that Tiemu really does not want anyone to know where his mausoleum is. Then, as a generation of emperors, they all want their mausoleums to be magnificent and luxurious, and the funeral scenery to be infinite. But why did Tiemuzhen spend a lot of time hiding his mausoleum? So 700 years later, people can't find his grave yet?Wokuotai
1. Tiemuzhen's burial place is very secret.
It is said that Tiemuzhen chose his burial place before he died.
The Secret History of Mongolia records that Tiemuzhen was deeply attracted by a grassland with abundant water and grass at the foot of Mount Buerhan during his journey to the West. Flowers are in full bloom here, cattle and sheep flock together, and the terrain is open by the mountains and rivers. Tiemu was so intoxicated that he stood under a big tree for a long time. He could not bear to leave. He didn't even know that the whip fell on the ground. It was reminded that Tiemuzhen had just come back to his mind and said to his left and right, "I will be buried in such a place after I die." After Tiemuzhen's death, his son Torre carried his corpse in a bullock cart in accordance with his will and wish before his death. He selected more than 2000 people for the funeral procession and set out towards the secret place he had chosen before. < p > < p > When the bullock cart came to Tiemuzhen's original haunting place, the wheels suddenly fell into the swamp, and the brave soldiers could not shake the bullock cart by any means with the strength to eat milk. The torpedo ordered that more than a dozen bulls should be driven along, but the hearse could not be pulled out. At this moment, one of the members of the team sang a song of Tiemuzhen's life, and the bullock cart started slowly and climbed out of the swamp.
This group of people and horses escorting hearse all the way, as long as they see the common people, regardless of sex, age and age, all kill. It is said that hundreds of people died as a result. After arriving at the destination, people buried Tiemuzhen in the tomb and filled it up. Then "make peace with ten thousand riders". That is to say, hundreds of horses were driven away and trampled repeatedly on the graveyard until there was nothing unusual on the surface of the graveyard.
Torre also ordered his men to plant grass and trees on the mausoleum to restore its original appearance. When the spring blossoms in the coming year, the cemetery will be green grass, flowers will blossom, and there is no sign of a mausoleum in the grassland scenery.
Finally, the torpedo sent for a female camel, slaughtered the camel in front of it, immersed the lamb blood of the camel in the ground, and planted tree markers in the place where the camel was slaughtered.
If Tiemuzhen's mausoleum keeper can't find the burial place, he can find the tree first, and he can also lead the mother camel to the place where the little camel was slaughtered. Mother camels whine and linger for a long time.
Of course, the soldiers who were buried were killed in secret. Therefore, where Tiemuzhen's real body is buried has become a historical mystery.Tiemu genuine clothes crown grave
2. Mongolian funeral custom.
< p > < p > Mongolians believe in Shamanism. They regard man as a part of nature and think that the body is taken from nature and will return to the Earth naturally after death. Mongolians must be buried three days after their death. Or celestial burial, or burial, or cremation. If the body has not been buried, then the soul will have nothing to depend on, not to mention heaven.
Therefore, when Mongolians sacrifice, they mainly sacrifice the soul of their ancestors, not the body. According to Shamanism, when a man dies, his soul will be attached to the nearest camel hair with the last breath. Before Tiemuzhen's death, his men took the white mane of the public carrier, and let his soul attach to the camel hair. Now the camel hair is placed in Tiemuzhen's crown grave.
Therefore, after Mongolian death, they do not attach importance to where the bones are buried. On the contrary, we attach great importance to the placement of the soul. The soul's place of return is the place of sacrifice for later generations, which also increases the difficulty of finding Tiemuzhen tomb. < p > < p > 3. Tiemuzhen's clothes and crowns.
Tiemuzhen has a mausoleum, located in the territory of Ijinholuo Banner, Ordos grassland, but this is only Tiemuzhen's clothes and symbolic mausoleum, that is, the place where Tiemuzhen's soul is laid, not his real burial place.
This is still the holy place in the minds of all Mongolians. Every year, a grand sacrificial ceremony will be held here. All Mongolians will gather here to pay homage to the God in their minds, Tiemuzhen. < p > < p > 4. Some clues about Tiemuzhen Tomb. In recent years, archaeologists from all over the world have carried out investigations into Tiemuzhen's mausoleum, and various clues have emerged.
Since the end of last century, the "Japan-Mongolia Joint Archaeological Team" has used satellite remote sensing technology to search for Tiemuzhen cemetery. Later, a statement was issued saying that they found a suspected Tiemuzhen Cemetery near the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar.
In 2002, American archaeologists also claimed to have found a suspected Tiemuzhen tomb more than 300 kilometers northeast of Ulan Bator. In the same year, Russian experts also proposed that Tiemuzhen's cemetery should be in the territory of the Russian Republic of Tuva.< p> Chinese scholars have also studied Tiemuzhen's tomb. Most people think that Tiemuzhen's tomb is located on the Ordos grassland in Inner Mongolia. In short, Tiemuzhen's cemetery is still unknown.
(References: History of Yuan Dynasty and Secret History of Mongolia)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?