When did the ten marshals and generals die? What are their last positions?2019-04-07 08:03:29 163 ℃
In order to overthrow the reactionary rule and rescue the poor people of China, the ten marshals and ten generals have tasted the hardships that ordinary people can't eat and the hardships that ordinary people can't taste. Today, our land in Shenzhou is peaceful and people all over the country live and work in peace and contentment. Let's take a look at the date of their death and remember them once again:img src="/1ydzximg/0LfM4pnueJ"/
b>Jude: December 1, 1886 - 1976year7month6 day, enjoying the age of 90 when they died.
Peng Dehuai: October 24, 1898 - November 29, 1974 for 76 years
Lin Biao : December 5, 1907 - - September 13, 1971 < p> < b> Helong : March 22, 1896 - June 9, 1969 years old. In addition to serving in the army, he also served as the director of the National Sports Commission for a long time, which greatly promoted the development of the national sports cause.p>b>Liu Bocheng4 December 1892 - 7 October 1986 , aged 94 . Before his death, he served as President of the Military Academy, Chairman of the Strategic Group of the Military Commission and Vice-Chairman of the Military Commission < b > Chen Yi : 26 August 1901 - < b > 6 January 1972 and suffered from intestinal cancer. He lived for < b > 71 years. Before his death, he served as Minister for Foreign Affairs, Vice Premier of the State Council, Vice Chairman of the Military Commission and other posts
Luo Ronghuan : 26 November 1902 - 16 December 1963 , aged only 61 . Luo Shuai has been sick since 1942, but he has been working with illness, even hiding his illness for a long time.p>b>Nie Rongzhen: 29 December 1899 - 14 May 1992, aged 93. Nie Shuai worked until 1987 and retired at the age of 88 because of illness.
Xu Qianxian: 8 November 1901 - 21 September 1990, aged 89.p>b>Ye Jianying: 28 April 1897 - 22 October 1986 , aged 89 and the last post before his death was Chairman of the National People's Congress img src="/1ydzximg/0LfM4plhxl"/
b>Suyu: 10 August 1907 - 5 February 1984 , aged < 77 . Before his death, he served as Vice Minister of Defense and Vice President of Military Academy< p> < b > Xu Haidong : June 17, 1900 - < b > March 25, 1970 and lived for < b > 70 years < b > Huang Kecheng : October 1, 1902 - - < b > December 28, 1986 and lived for < b > 84 years. He served as Chief of the General Staff in his lifetime and Secretary of the Discipline Commission in his later years. He was blind and persevered in his work.
b>Tan Zheng: June 13, 1906 - November 6, 1988 for 82 yearsp>b>Xiao Jinguang : January 4, 1903 - March 29, 1989 years old < b>86 . He served as commander of the Navy for a long time and built a strong Chinese Navy from scratch. p>b>Lo Ruiqing: 31 March 1906 - 3 August 1978 , died of sudden myocardial infarction, aged < b>72 . During his lifetime, he worked too hard as Secretary-General of the Military Commission, which aggravated his illness. <
Wang ShushengWang Shusheng<:May 26 1905-January 7 1974 , May 26 1905-January 7 1974 , 69 year old 69 year old :February 27 1903 - March 16 1961 June 16 1961
<58year old, and Zhou Enlai cried after his death, crying loudly after his death, "Chen died premature death"
imL"/> < p > < b > Zhang Yunyi : August 10, 1892 - < b > November 19, 1974 for the year < b > 82 Year old. During his lifetime in charge of Guangxi, he vigorously suppressed bandits, carried out land reform, and worked hard to restore industrial and agricultural production. < p > < p > < b > Xu Guangda < / b >: 19 November 1908 - < b > 3 June 1969 < / b >, aged only < b > 61 < / b > and died too early. In his lifetime, he served as the commander of the armored forces and vice-minister of the Ministry of National Defense, and developed the armored forces into a backbone force of the People's Liberation Army.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?