Which province has the most celebrities in modern Chinese history?2019-04-07 08:03:29 580 ℃
In the modern history of China, there are three regions with many celebrities and great influence. One is Lingnan, the other is Jiangsu and Zhejiang, and the third is Hunan, especially Hunan.
Lingnan Guangdong, China's earliest window to open to the outside world, takes the forefront of the world atmosphere, because of the earliest sense of modernization, it also strengthens the sense of mission to change the national destiny of the country. Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai, a prosperous and prosperous place, a home of rich humanities, have the largest number of overseas students, and enjoy the world's advanced culture, which is also unique here. As an inland province, Hunan Province is a mountainous and hilly area. When it comes to this area, it has to go through many undulating mountains, which seem not to be so fast. Therefore, it has little to do with geographical location, but is closely related to local culture. The modern history of China is a history of Chinese people being bullied, a history of great powers plundering China's resources in turn, a history of blood-soaked. Hunan people have too much chili pepper, bad temper, impulsive personality, hardship, barbaric spirit of knowing what they can't do and knowing what they can't do, and the spirit of giving up who they are. Sweet blood, dead.
There are too many major events in modern history and too many irreversible major changes. These major events and major changes are often accompanied by war, resistance, riots and fighting. Hunan people are barbaric, bloody and unwilling to lag behind in everything. In the great historical changes and turning points of the times, they often charge ahead and try to save the storm. Although the dead go forward and succeed, no matter what the outcome is, They all fought hard in the struggles of life and death, blood and tears, success and failure, so celebrities came into being.
Throughout modern history, Hunan celebrities are countless, and there are many who have made great contributions to the process of Chinese history alone. Four famous ministers of the late Qing Dynasty: Zeng Guofan, Li Hongzhang, Zuo Zongtang and Zhang Zhidong, of whom Zeng Guofan and Zuo Zongtang were Hunan people. Zeng Guofan took office at the time of defeat. In the process of burning the war from Guangxi to the whole country, when the national transportation of the Qing Dynasty fell to the lowest level and was about to fall, he formed the Hunan Army as a scholar and a Confucian minister. After 12 years of fighting, he defeated the Taiping Army, exterminated the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom and saved the fate of the Qing Dynasty from collapse. Zeng Guofan is respected not only for saving the life of the Qing Dynasty, but also for his ability to live in the world, the purity of his family style, and the virtue of a gentleman, all of which are admired and studied by later generations. From the late Qing Dynasty to the founding of the Republic of China, revolutionaries threw their heads and sprinkled their blood, and the blood enthusiasm of Hunan people rose again and again. Huang Xing, a Changsha native of Hunan, and Sun Yat-sen jointly formed an alliance and became one of the founders of the Republic of China; Song Jiaoren, a Changde native of Hunan, followed closely, waved flags and shouted as the father of the constitutional government of the Republic of China; Chen Tianhua, a Xinhua native of Hunan, created the Huaxing Society and wrote it. "Turning Back" and "Warning Bell" sounded the horn of the 1911 Revolution. In the subsequent liberation war and the War of Resistance Against Japan, more Hunan people stormed and fell into the battlefield. Among the marshals and generals of the Republic, Hunan people accounted for a very high proportion. Since modern times, according to their political views, the Hunan People's Congress has generally had several successive groups: first, the main school of learning, including Tao Shu, Wei Yuan, He Changling and other representatives; then, the school of Confucianism and Confucianism, including Zeng Guofan, Hu Linyi, Zuo Zongtang, Guo Songtao; the bourgeois revolutionary school, including Tan Sitong, Tang Caichang, Yang Yulin, Xiong Xiling; the Democratic revolution. Destiny School: including Huang Xing, Cai E, Song Jiaoren, Chen Tianhua, etc. Constitutional monarchs: Yang Du, Tan Yanlu, Fu Dingyi, etc. Xinmin School: including Chairman, Cai Hesen, He Shuheng, etc. As for Liu, Peng, He, Luo Ronghuan, Suyu, Chen Geng, Tan Zheng, Huang Kecheng, Xiao Jinguang, Xu Guangda and so on, the stars are shining, not enough.
Yang Du once said: "If the fruit of the Taoist Chinese dies, unless the Hunan people die." Hunan people's status and influence in modern history can be seen. So, later generations are amazed: a group of Hunan people, half of modern history!
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?