Qian Xuesen: Why can't the Chinese?2019-04-25 21:30:50 74 ℃
China's aerospace industry has developed from scratch, from weak to strong, from following to running side by side, even leading in some fields. It is moving from a big Aerospace country to a powerful aerospace country. It is inseparable from the wisdom and ability of the working people of China and the solid foundation laid by the older generation of astronauts represented by Qian Xuesen. When Qian Xuesen returned to China in the 1950s, the state was uncertain about whether to launch an aircraft or a missile first. After careful investigation, Qian Xuesen said that, on the basis of current economic and national defense, missile development should be carried out first. And then there was Qian Xuesen's classic answer to General Chen Geng's question: "Why can't the Chinese do that?" Can't the Chinese do what foreigners can do? Chinese are shorter than them? In the early days of the founding of New China, the success of the "two bombs" directly promoted the rapid development of China's space industry, enabling China to stand among the nations of the world, fully demonstrating the important role played by Qian Xuesen as a scientist with strategic vision.
Aerospace is a large-scale scientific and technological system engineering, which requires multi-field and multi-level organic integration and collaboration to form an integrated innovation system. How to organize tens of thousands of people to obtain reliable products with the lowest consumption in the shortest time requires a scientific method of organization and management. For this reason, Qian Xuesen put forward a system engineering management method that has been used in China's aerospace industry since its inception, that is, the mode of one general headquarters and two command lines. Qian Xuesen's contribution has laid a key position as the leader of scientific research and organizational management in the process of the establishment and development of China's aerospace industry.
China's space industry has come to this day, Qian Xuesen has played a supporting role in providing advice and suggestions. He also established profound revolutionary friendship with Premier Zhou Enlai and Marshal Nie Rongzhen.
Remember that during a launch test of Dongfeng missile, technicians found that the missile body was deformed and reported it immediately. Qian Xuesen observed that this is due to improper method of filling liquid fuel, resulting in imbalance of internal and external pressure. He judged from his own experience that the launch would not be affected, but the then commander of the base dared not sign it, so he reported the issue to Marshal Nie Rongzhen. "Strong" Nie Rongzhen answered firmly: "We said that technical problems should be listened to by Qian Xuesen, Qian Xuesen agreed to launch, I agreed to launch. Finally, the missile was launched successfully and the test was successful. In October 1991, Qian Xuesen was awarded the honorary title of "National Outstanding Contribution Scientist" and the medal of "First Class Hero Model". Qian Xuesen admitted that he was not very excited about the award because there had been two exciting moments before: once when he became a glorious Communist Party member; the other time when the Organizational Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China elected five representatives of Lei Feng, Jiao Yulu, Wang Jinxi, Shi Laihe and Qian Xuesen as excellent Communist Party members in the past 40 years of liberation, which is also true. He was very excited because he felt that he was a member of the working people.
For young people in the space field, Qian Xuesen always doubles his love and support. At that time, a young man from the Institute of Mechanics wrote to Qian Xuesen, pointing out that there was a mistake in Qian's physical and mechanical formula, and listing detailed demonstrations. After verification, Qian Xuesen found that he was indeed wrong. He wrote back to the young man and sincerely affirmed his argument. He invited the young man to write an article and recommend it to the Journal of Mechanics for publication. In the course of the vigorous development of China's aerospace industry, Qian Xuesen's moving story is actually a true portrayal of the scientific research predecessors of that generation. Is not the personality charm and immortal spirit reflected in it the fundamental driving force for China's space flight to leap from scratch, from weak to strong?
(This article is about Qian Xuesen and China Aerospace Research Institute, former deputy director of 710 Research Institute, Ministry of Aerospace Industry, at Jingyuan Institute of Space Systems Science and Engineering, China. Our reporter Zhang Lei and correspondent Wang Deng sort it out)
Content source: Guangming Daily, April 25, 2019
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?