Why did the two naval wars in 1965 make Chiang Kai-shek abandon the "counter-offensive against the mainland"?2019-04-25 21:30:55 251 ℃
After the War of Liberation, Chiang Kai-shek, who fled to Taiwan Province of China, was still foolishly convinced that he could counter-attack the mainland. So before 1965, Chiang Kai-shek's political involvement in Taiwan Province was seriously lacking in long-term planning, which laid the groundwork for many disorders on the island today.img src="/1ydzximg/0LpYI3KvBN"/>null
1965, the PLA and the reactionaries of the Kuomintang carried out two naval wars (86 naval battles, East naval battles to Chongwu). Interestingly, after these two naval wars, Chiang Kai-shek actually abandoned "counter-offensive against the mainland" and "independent Taiwan" thinking began. What's going on here?img src="/1ydzximg/0LpYI3WGXE"/>null
April 1, 1961, Chiang Kai-shek established the "National Light Workshop" and began to formulate the so-called "National Light Plan" for landing on the southeastern coast of the mainland. But for various reasons, it was not until 1965 that Chiang Kai-shek officially began to implement the "Guoguang No. 1 Plan".img src="/1ydzximg/0LpYI3ZVR8"/>null
According to Chiang Kai-shek's assumption, the "Guoguang I Plan" consists of three stages: first, to transport the reactionary army to the coastal areas of the mainland to establish beachhead positions by warships; second, to occupy the Quanzhou-Zhangpu areas within 30 days; and third, to occupy the coastal areas of Fujian within 90 days of landing.img src="/1ydzximg/0LpYI3yHIp"/>null
On June 17, 1965, Chiang Kai-shek held a general meeting at the Army Officer's School in Taiwan Province, announcing the launching of the "National Light Plan" to counter-attack the mainland. In order to stand in front of Guoguang, the Kuomintang reactionary Navy dispatched fleets to escort enemy agents in an attempt to land in southern Fujian.null
6 August 1965, the reactionary fleet of the Kuomintang (the large-scale submarine hunting vessel Jianmen and the small-scale submarine hunting vessel Zhangjiang) broke into the sea area east of Dongshan Island in Fujian Province, and the assault formation of the South China Sea fleet (11 torpedo speedboats and 4 high-speed escorts) immediately launched an attack.null
After a fierce battle, the South China Sea fleet sank all two reactionary submarine-hunting vessels and won a great victory. This battle is known as the "Eighty-Six Sea War". However, the Kuomintang reactionaries are not willing to give up the dream of "counterattack on the mainland", and continue to send many warships to harass the coastal areas of the mainland.img src="/1ydzximg/0LpYI3m47g"/>null
November 13, 1965, the Kuomintang reactionaries'Yongchang escort gunship and Yongtai submarine intruded into the sea area east of Chongwu, Hui'an County, Fujian Province. The East China Sea fleet sent six escorts and six long-range torpedo boats (wooden) to form a commando formation to meet the attack.null
After a night of fierce battle, the commando formation of the East China Sea Fleet sank the Yongchang and the Yongtai at the cost of two sacrifices, 17 casualties, two slightly wounded escorts and two torpedo boats, and won the all-round victory of the naval battle. This is the famous "East China Sea War to Chongwu". Afternull
"Eighty-six Sea War" and "East Sea War to Chongwu", the reactionaries of the Kuomintang completely lost their maritime superiority, leading to the death of the "Guoguang Plan". Since then, Chiang Kai-shek has no courage and strength to attack the mainland alone. Guoguang Studio was abolished in 1972.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?