The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 19882019-04-25 21:30:54 900 ℃
1988年的苏联度假胜地索契 ， 海边到处可以看到来此度假的美女。 One by one, dressed in cool clothes, boldly displayed his proud figure.
Sochi, located on the coast of the Black Sea, has always been a famous tourist attraction of the Soviet Union. In the late 19th century, in the Russian Age, the rich hot spring resources here attracted many tourists. In the 1920s and 1930s, many senior Soviet officials often came here for recuperation and vacation. The latitude of
Sochi is the same as that of Northeast China, but the temperature is totally different, and the lowest temperature will not be lower than 5 degrees Celsius. There are hot springs, warm sea, beautiful beaches and sunshine, which is rare in a high-latitude country like the Soviet Union.
Sochi, a coastal city, attracts tourists from all parts of the Soviet Union relying on its unique features and abundant tourism resources, and Stalin is especially fond of Sochi. It is said that it was Sochi's hot spring that cured Stalin's wind and dampness pain, and that Stalin came here every year for recuperation.
Under Stalin's personal leadership, Sochi built a lot of sanatoriums, and was created a socialist heavenly sanatorium.
Workers'welfare in the Soviet era is still very good, there are two weeks of vacation every year, many people choose to come to the workers' sanatorium in Sochi, which is the superiority of socialism. Sochi's coast is always crowded with tourists from all over the world.
Sochi has also built many recreational facilities, which are especially popular with children.
Chess is the favorite of many Soviet people. How does this Soviet uncle feel?
Sochi in the 1980s was the best time for its convalescent industry to develop. In 1991, the Soviet Empire collapsed. Sochi, you'll never see the old scenes again.
At that time, beautiful sunbathing women could always be seen on the seashore of Qi. This Soviet beauty, when she was young, had no body to say. But once they become aunts, their statures change completely. Weak ask, why is this?
Please pay attention to
. Please reprint! <<<
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?