Why can't Sima Yi beat Zhuge Liang? Because he's facing a new high-tech army.2019-04-25 21:30:59 92 ℃
After the death of Cao Zhen, the opponent of Zhuge Liang's Northern Expedition became Sima Yi. Strictly speaking, Sima Yi's achievements against Zhuge Liang were obviously worse than Cao Zhenliang's: Zhuge Liang's first three Northern Expeditions had limited harvest, and the only two prefectures, Wudu and Yinping, were widely and sparsely populated. Cao Zhenyi had voluntarily surrendered them. He was still frustrated in the street pavilions and Chen Cang, and his soldiers were defeated in succession. By the fourth and fifth Northern Expeditions, Zhuge Liang really wanted to come, go and leave Cao Wei Yongliang. The District served as a public toilet and cut down Zhang Jun, a famous general of the Wei Army. Here is an additional explanation about the times of Zhuge Liang's Northern Expedition. This book takes five times as follows: the first Northern Expedition defeated the Street Pavilion in the spring of 228 A.D., the second Northern Expedition was blocked by Chen Cang in the winter of 228 A.D., the third Northern Expedition occupied Wudu and Yinping in 229 A.D., the fourth Northern Expedition shot Zhang in 231 A.D. In the twelfth year of its founding (234 AD), the fifth Northern Expedition died of disease in Wuzhangyuan. In fact, Sima Yi's incompetence can't be completely blamed either
. The Shu Army he faced and the Shu Army Cao Zhen faced have undergone obvious changes. The Shu Army in Cao Zhen's time was still the team set up by Liu Bei in the South and north. What Zhuge Liang said in his "Beijie Tables" were "sudden generals, unprecedented generals, Qingqiang, scattered horsemen and martial arts horsemen", which were all the names of mercenaries in the late Eastern Han Dynasty of Liu Bei's time.
Among them, the "sudden generals" belong to Youzhou, and should follow Zhao Yun to the old part of Gongsun Zan of Liu Bei; "no advance" belongs to Zhang Fei's army in Liu Bei's army, which belongs to the nature of the assault force; "Qingqiang" belongs to the old part of Ma Chao and belongs to the mixed-race cavalry of ethnic minorities and Han people living in Yongliang area; "scattered cavalry" means light cavalry; and "wu cavalry" means heavy cavalry. Cavalry. These are the family background that Liu Bei saved, and they all have their own regional characteristics. For example, "sudden generals" can start troops in Youzhou Huns who shoot arrows at once. Such skills can not be cultivated in Sichuan. What's the result? "If the number of years is plural, two-thirds of the losses will also occur." After the first three Northern Expeditions, these elite commandos ceased to exist under the consumption of time and combat. In this case, the Shu Army needs to be rebuilt.img src="/1ydzximg/0LpaY6DeK6"/>
At this time Zhuge Liang invented an important weapon "Zhuge Lianju". This is a powerful lethal weapon against the Wei Jun Tiger Leopard riding, but also a weapon beyond the times. Before that, when facing Cao Wei's cavalry regiment, the Shuhan infantry troops either went up to the mountains to defend or were hard-headed. Liu Bei could not do Cao Cao for a lifetime, because Cao Cao's cavalry regiment with tiger and leopard cavalry as its backbone was not able to do Baiyu's army with the infantry regiment as its core. This is not a question of Liu Bei's personal ability. Before gunpowder weapons were invented, it was a worldwide problem to use infantry against cavalry. Zhuge Liang may be the first military strategist to attempt to solve this problem by means of technology. His "company crossbow" can launch ten arrows continuously, forming a dense attack area. With archers'arrows and rain shooting, it poses a great threat to the cavalry of the Wei Army. This new weapon changed the battle pattern between Shu Han and Cao Wei: before that, the Wei army had been looking for a decisive battle between Shu army and its opponents. Now the Shu army is looking for a decisive battle between the Wei army and the Shu army. With the help of weaponry and weather, the Shu Army easily withstood the forceps of Cao Zhenhe and Sima Yi in Hanzhong and ensured the Hanzhong base.
Zhuge Liang began to rearm the Shu Army with technology. Following the invention of Lien Hu, Zhuge Liang invented the magical tool of transporting grain and straw to the Northern Expedition Army, Wooden Bull and Floating Horse, which tailored his infantry group battle formation for the Shu Army. This is what the Records of the Three Kingdoms said: "Liang is better than ingenious thinking, profit and loss, wooden cows and horses, all of which are unexpected; deducing military tactics, making eight battle plans, salty enough" (The Records of the Three Kingdoms, Zhuge Liangzhuan). That is to say, in the last two Northern Expeditions, the Shu Army under Zhuge Liang is no longer a miscellaneous group under Liu Bei, but has a unified system, equipment and United warfare law. Strong, regular and multi-service integrated group army. Zhuge Liang also ceased to divide his forces, concentrating on leading his well-trained 100,000 troops out of the Qishan Mountains to compete with the Cao Wei Empire on the frontier.
The good and the bad will never die. Zhuge Liang exhausted his wisdom and will take the final battle with the later recognized lifelong enemy Sima Yi in the last two Northern Expeditions of his life.
This article is written by Professor Sun nyshine, the special author of the dream of a hero of thousands of famous generals. It is forbidden to reproduce it without authorization of the author.
- In the previous：300 ten thousand words "Zi Zhi Tong Jian" is condensed into the essence, the 10 sentences.
- The next article：Returns list
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?