Chairman Mao lost one vote, and the uprising general did not vote. If he wants to fill in, he will not be guaranteed to die in the evening.

Home > History

Chairman Mao lost one vote, and the uprising general did not vote. If he wants to fill in, he will not be guaranteed to die in the evening.

2019-08-07 00:34:16 1344 ℃

On September 30, 1949, on the last day of the first plenary session of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the Central People's Government Committee and the Chairman and Vice-Chairmen were elected. Who will serve as the first chairman of the Central People’s Government, and everyone has already determined that only Chairman Mao can enjoy this highest honor.

The delegates carefully cast a solemn vote. The meeting elected several representatives as scrutineers to strictly supervise the entire process of the election.

When invoicing, count the number and find that Chairman Mao has one less vote, which is expected by the staff and the scrutineer. Then the votes were recounted, and the result was still that Chairman Mao had one less vote. Everyone thinks that this is likely to be a negligence of a voter, forgetting to draw a ticket, can be used as a scrap, and let Chairman Mao be elected. But I dare not do this without authorization. I went to Zhou Enlai to report the situation and ask what to do.

Zhou Enlai went to ask Chairman Mao how to deal with it.

Chairman Mao said with a smile and said that the delegates have the right to choose Mao Zedong and have the right to choose Mao Zedong. It is not necessary to miss a vote without a vote. It does not matter. Mao Zedong said this and gave the staff a solution.

When the host publicly announced that Mao Zedong was elected as the chairman of the Central People's Government, the audience stood up in unison and cheered for a few minutes.

Originally, the votes of 576 people, Chairman Mao finally got only 575 votes, less one vote. As for the last vote, who did not vote, became an unsolved mystery.

This matter was not solved until a few years later. When Wang Dongxing, then vice minister of the Ministry of Public Security, chatted with Yang Hu, the former Kuomintang uprising general, he accidentally talked about this matter. Yang Hu said suddenly. "I didn't vote for this ticket!"

On the day of the meeting, Yang Hu, who was in his 60s, entered the venue with Li Kenong's company. The meeting was opened midway. Yang Hu was forced to leave midway due to physical illness. Leading Chairman Mao to finally lose one vote!

Yang Hu was born in 1889, Ningguo, Anhui Province. His qualifications are very old. He joined the League in his early years. When Yuan Shikai called the emperor in 1915, Sun Yat-sen went to the Yuan. Yang Hu is the commander-in-chief of the Jiangsu Army, commander of the Marine Corps and acting as the commander-in-chief of the Navy. In December, he served as Commander of the Marine Corps of the Commander of the Shanghai Municipal Government, and launched an anti-Yuan Shikai uprising in Shanghai. On December 5, Yang Hu led the revolutionary party to occupy the warships and warships, shelled the manufacturing bureau, and unveiled the armed anti-Yuan prelude, and later served as the commander-in-chief of the E-Army.

After Sun Yat-sen's death, Yang Hu followed Chiang Kai-shek and became a good accomplice to Jiang's suppression of revolutionary forces. On April 12, 1927, Chiang Kai-shek launched a counter-revolutionary coup and raised the butcher knife to the Communists. Yang Hu became an anti-communist pioneer in Shanghai. He and Shanghai Qingbang Jinrong and Du Yuexi were arrogant and suppressed the revolutionary forces. The Communists and revolutionary masses ordered by Yang Hu were hard to count and committed crimes.

From 1927 to 1937, in the 10 years of Shanghai, Yang Hu served as the Shanghai Garrison Commander and the Director of the Shanghai Security Department. He was so arrogant that he even wanted to compete with Chiang Kai-shek for profit, so that in 1931 he Only the "Ministry of the Fourth National Central Committee of the Chinese Nationalist Party" was found to be a vain job.

Yang Hu’s dissatisfaction with Chiang Kai-shek is getting stronger and stronger.

After the fall of Shanghai, the National Government moved to Chongqing. During this period, Yang Hu met Zhou Enlai, who worked in the Eighth Route Army office in Chongqing.

In April 1949, the People's Liberation Army began to approach Shanghai. On the eve of the escape, the Kuomintang spies planned to kill Zhang Wei and Luo Longji. After our party worked hard, Yang Hu weighed the pros and cons and ordered his old department, Jin Jinwen, to rescue Zhang Wei and Luo Longji.

Chiang Kai-shek was very angry about this and ordered a reward of 30,000 silver coins to assassinate Yang Hu. Zhou Enlai instructed the Shanghai Underground Party to transfer Yang Hu to Peiping.

After Yang Hu went from Shanghai to Peking, he was temporarily arranged to stay at the Beijing Hotel. Chairman Mao personally visited him at the Beijing Hotel and invited Yang Hu to participate in the upcoming founding ceremony as an uprising general.

On October 1, 1949, Yang Hu and Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai and other party and state leaders boarded the Tiananmen Square and witnessed the whole process of the founding ceremony of the People's Republic of China.

The party and the state have made significant achievements in defending the Kuomintang army uprising and rescuing famous patriots, treating Yang Hu like other uprising generals, and arranging Yang Hu to live in Beijing Gongli Wangfu, living Granted a generous treatment, monthly subsidy of 300 yuan living expenses, accompanied by secretaries, security personnel and special cars, Yang Hu lived a carefree life.

However, Yang Hu is still not satisfied, and has repeatedly proposed to Premier Zhou to be a member of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.

Related partiesEuphemistically advised him: Mr. Yang did some work during the War of Resistance and the War of Liberation. We know it, but considering the impact of the "4·12" coup and the "Qing Dang" in Shanghai, it is best not to Appeared in the first place.

Yang Hu

When Yang Hu’s wish was not met, he became dissatisfied with the people’s government, often complaining, complaining that the Communist Party did not give him a high official, he often secretly listened to the United States. The voice of the Kuomintang and the Kuomintang’s anti-communist propaganda on the mainland, and intends to spread rumors and rumors in the neighbourhoods of the neighborhood and in the society, to vent their dissatisfaction and to blame the people’s government’s principles and policies.

His actions were reported to the people's government by the people who were highly enthroned by the surrounding classes. These did not arouse Yang Hu's vigilance, and it was so absurd that he was ruined and not protected at night. Things.

Yang Hu said to Yang Anguo, the eldest son who visited him from Taiwan to the mainland: "When you return to Taiwan, please tell the father and son of Jiang, and say that I am in the heart of Cao Ying, I will fight against the Communist Party sooner or later. ......"

The Taiwan authorities seized this mentality of Yang Hu and immediately sent Yang Hu’s wife, Tao Shengan, who had a military background, to Hong Kong from Hong Kong and further rebelled against Yang Hu. As a result, Yang Hu began a secret exchange with Taiwan agents and re-entered the anti-communist road.

In 1958, Chiang Kai-shek actively advocated counterattacking the mainland. Both sides were arrogant. Yang Hu thought that the time had come to write a secret letter to Chiang Kai-shek. He suggested borrowing Japanese military power to send troops from Fujian and the Northeast. On the mainland, he is responsible for instigating civil strife as a response.

Yang Hu feels that if this letter is posted, it is very unsafe. It is better to take the person out of the country. Therefore, he tried to find a way out in Tianjin to find a Japanese female expatriate who was about to return to China, and entrusted the Japanese to bring the letter to Hong Kong and then to the Jiang family.

However, the Japanese female expatriate was afraid to take the initiative to hand over the letter when accepting the border inspection.

The plot of Yang Hu’s treason to the enemy was completely revealed.

With the approval of the Beijing Higher People's Court, it was decided to arrest Yang Hu. When Wang Zhi, the project leader in charge of the case, arrived at Yang Hu’s residence to perform the task, Yang Hu also calmed down and picked up the phone and said: “Zhou Enlai, I am Yang Hu...”.

Wang Zhiwaits his watchAfter the performance, he said seriously: "General Yang, the telephone line has been cut off by me, you don't have to act, please let us go."

In September 1959, the Supreme People's Court of the People's Republic of China sentenced Yang Hu to a two-year suspension of his death sentence according to his criminal facts, depriving him of his political rights for life. In February 1963, he was sentenced to life imprisonment.

In March 1966, Yang Hu was admitted to Beijing Fuxing Hospital at the age of 77. (Liu Jixing)