Anti-Nazi "pilgrimage" Austria or dismantling Hitler's house2019-08-07 00:34:21 520 ℃
[Text / Observer Network Zhao Noah]
A few years ago, in order to put an end to the visit of the neo-Nazis, the Austrian government decided to purchase the building of the former Nazi German head of Hitler, in order to obtain Full control of the property.
However, in the process of consultation with the owner of the property, the Austrian government was caught in a dispute of more than two years.
According to the French "France24" reported on August 5th, the Austrian Minister of the Interior announced that the Supreme Court had announced on the same day that the government had to compensate the owner for 810,000 euros for the acquisition of real estate.
Hitler’s birth of a small building from Visual China
“France24” said that after the acquisition, the Austrian government may completely change the appearance of the building. It is also possible to demolish this building to stop the arrival of the new Nazis.
In April 1889, Hitler was born in a three-story yellow building in Braunau, Austria. During Nazi Germany's tenure, the small building was transformed into a “holy land” for fascists, and after World War II, the ownership of the small building was taken back to the Pommer family and was transformed into a book. Pavilion, technical college and rehabilitation center for the disabled.
However, in the past few decades, a large number of new Nazis have come to visit. To this end, the Austrian government decided to acquire the small building from the Baumer family in December 2016 at a price of 310,000 euros.
In January of this year, a court in the Reed region of Austria found that the value of the Baumer family property could reach 1.5 million euros and ruled that the government should pay the corresponding amount. In April, the court in the Linz region of Austria ruled that if the extra assets such as rent were deducted, the real price of the small building should be around 810,000 euros.
In the end, the Austrian Supreme Court confirmed the Linz District Court ruling, and the Bowmer family eventually received a compensation of 810,000 euros.
Austrian Interior Minister Wolfgang Paishorn said in a statement that after the court’s ruling on compensation, the government can finally prevent any form of newness under the legal framework.Nazi activities. Peshorn said the government will invite different architects to propose a transformation plan, but he declined to give more information.
However, the Austrian government’s decision also attracted some opposition. Local politicians and historians believe that this building is part of history, and some cultural groups have always opposed dismantling, on the grounds that the building is historical and should be protected as a cultural heritage. However, many residents of Braunau on the riverside are deeply disgraceful of their hometown becoming the "cradle of Hitler".
This article is an exclusive manuscript of the Observer Network and may not be reproduced without authorization.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?