He was known as the "escorting general", with Chairman Mao passed away more than half China, twice generation length2016-07-21 03:16:08 378 ℃
He read history 20160720th bright star
In bright stars of the Chinese people's Liberation Army founding generals, is referred to as the "Three Yang" Yang Chengwu, Yang Dezhi, Yang Yong is undoubtedly the three star unusually bright star. The three will be built from the long march to the new China, from the arrival of the war to peace period, the three of them have experienced too many things. It could even be said that the "Three Yang" revolutionary career can be said to be a microcosm for half a century after the founding of the people's army. And today, the owner of a small series of articles written by the "Three Yang" one of Yang Chengwu.Like most people, Yang Chengwu grew up in an ordinary peasant family. It is also because of family poverty, social unrest, making Yang Chengwu early to establish a military to save the country's ideals. 16 years of age to join the Communist Party of China is the first step to save the country, followed by a decade of revolutionary road. His fierce combat on the battlefield, gradually become an illustrious star.
Why is that Yang Chengwu was "escorting general"? Original，On every national day, Chairman Mao was accompanied by Yang Chengwu to inspect the soldiers of the army,So we gave Yang Chengwu a nickname "escorting general".Yang Chengwu has participated in the nine National Day parade, one of the most famous one is the founding ceremony in 1949. Participate in the parade of the army mostly from Yang Chengwu suobu 20 corps and Tianjin garrison troops. Chairman Mao is the most outgoing inspection, the pace of travels almost half Chinese. In order to ensure the safety of outgoing inspection, Chairman Mao's visit to Yang Chengwu, Chairman Mao to see how much trust.
After the war ended, Yang Chengwu returned to China. The people's Liberation Army of China was held in 1966.On behalf of the general chief of staff, who only took a year will be the "Gang of four" hit. In 1975, Yang Chengwu was back to work after the unjust case vindicated, and as acting chief of the general staff. In February 14, 2004, Yang Chengwu died in Beijing at the age of 90.
This article is the author of the original. Without authorization, shall not be reproduced.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?