In the battle of Stalingrad, is the cold to repel the German army? But is it really the case?2016-08-09 22:54:48 314 ℃
In Hitler originally conceived, the battle of Stalingrad should shoudaoqinlai, the Germans choose attacking the city in the summer. But Hitler's troop movements errors and of the Soviet Union serious underestimate makes this plan several weeks to capture the city in a few months later still stands down. War stalemate beyond the Germans expected, summer quickly in the past, long seesaw battle both sides ushered in the November, but it also means that the arrival of the Soviet winter.
Many later war interpretation that Soviet - 40 DEG C in winter is one of the important reasons for the German defeat at Stalingrad, or even the root cause. Whether winter has played such a big role? The answer was No. There is nodoubt, winter does influence on German great, but is not decisive, objectively said, bad weather influence on both sides is consistent, the Soviet Red Army also have been the invasion of cold, but eventually the Germans defeated, more or strategy of errors.
First, because of the strength of the enemy seriously underestimated, Hitler thought in the summer will be able to capture Stalingrad. Therefore, soldiers of the whole dress is still in Xiafu mainly. Even after the onset of winter, the German army equipped with warm clothing, but neglect the preparation, or let the Germans eat a lot of bitterness.
Secondly, Germany is the lack of supplies, which is mainly reflected in the lack of ammunition and supplies. At this point, Zhukov is much better. Even if is the most obvious period of dominance of the German, captured more than 80% of the urban areas, but Zhukov still clinging to the last stronghold. The Soviets will be the last stronghold as a bridgehead, and is behind the Volga River pier. Despite the loss of most of the urban area, but backed by waterway, the Soviets can still obtain a continuous supply of water from, the Soviet Union and therefore have a continue to combat the material basis. In contrast, the Germans, the material by airdrop and cargo capacity is limited and much affected by the weather, so German supply not for a long time to meet. In the subsequent strategic counterattack, Paulus army was besieged in the city, was completely cut off the supply line.
It should be wise to retreat at this time. Hitler insisted that the Germans had run out of ammunition and food supplies. Winter at this time is tantamount to make the situation worse. Many German soldiers starved to death. Hunger and lack of ammunition, coupled with the extreme cold, these factors continue to destroy the German will, so that the rapid decline in the ability of the German war, so the advantage of the war to the Soviet union.
- In the previous：Liangshan hero ranking, how much do you know?
- The next article：In the history of the most cattle people wear what watch
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?