After the attack on Pearl Harbor, not the Hiroshima atomic bomb but the event, so that Japan admit defeat?2016-09-12 01:25:49 812 ℃
The great success of the attack on Pearl Harbor has made it a long time for the Japanese to be in the middle of the joy. They have taken the initiative in the Pacific Ocean, the next step is to hold the advantage, and further build, resulting in long-term suppression of the United States in the political and military situation, forcing the United States to withdraw from the Pacific ocean.
That may be used as the Japanese Australia counter base, so it needs to cut off ties with the United States and Britain, so the occupation of Samoa, Fiji, Port Moresby is imperative. Coincidentally, the United States is indeed planning to use the territory of Australia to counter attack Japan's further attacks, so the coral sea battle broke out.
In March 5, 1942, the Japanese fleet landed at Lae and Salamoya, the next step is to make the British forces occupied Port Moresby, not back, and can also create conditions for attacks in northern Australia and later from Fiji, Samoa airport. The U.S. military, if the loss of Port Moresby, Australia's security will be unable to guarantee after D-Day is out of the question. So, in any case, it is important to protect this important port.
May 7th, Japan and the U.S. Pearl Sea battle broke out. The strength of both sides is equal, there is no overwhelming advantage. Japanese fleet has light aircraft carrier 1, heavy aircraft carrier 2, carrier based aircraft 125, 9 cruiser, 15 destroyers. The United States Fleet has aircraft carrier 2, carrier based aircraft 143, 8 cruiser, 11 destroyers.The morning of May 7th, the Americans found the Japanese ships in the squadron Misima near immediately ordered to carrier air raid, the main attack of the Japanese aircraft carriers, the Japanese "Shoho" aircraft carrier was bombed and sank instantly. In May 8th, Japan and the U.S. fleet continued to carry out air, the loss of which Japan "Xianghe" aircraft carrier has been hit, was forced to withdraw from the battlefield, the United States also has an aircraft carrier due to fire and forced to abandon ship and sunk. Later, the Japanese fleet commander for fear that the U.S. military ships will attack them, and ordered the withdrawal of all. As a result, the plan was occupied by the Japanese Port Moresby indefinitely.
In this battle, the American fleet lost a large aircraft carrier, an aircraft carrier is injured, a tanker and a destroyer were sunk, 66 aircraft were destroyed and 543 people killed. Japan lost a light aircraft, another aircraft carrier was injured, 77 aircraft were destroyed and 1074 people killed.The loss of two aircraft carriers in the battle of the Japanese Coral Sea, weakened the strength of the Japanese Navy, the Japanese gradually lost the initiative in the Pacific Ocean and control rights.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?