Trump announces Foxconn build in the United States: Terry Gou is a friend"2017-07-27 10:36:42 456 ℃
Trump announced that Foxconn will build the plant in Wisconsin
President Trump announced on Wednesday (July 26th) that Foxconn plans to build a new plant in Wisconsin to fulfill its commitment to invest in the United states.
"This is a great day for American manufacturing," said Trump, chairman of Foxconn, a friend of Terry Gou".
Wisconsin says Foxconn will invest $10 billion in manufacturing parks by 2020 and will create 13000 new jobs.
The plant will be located in the production of liquid crystal display, speaker of the house Paul Ryan constituency, according to Bloomberg News disclosure, Ruian is from Wisconsin Republican, he is also lobbied Trump and White House chief of staff Reince Priebus personally, helped to secure Terry Gou's investment. According to a White House official, Trump's son-in-law, Kushner, led the White House innovation office to bridge the gap and contributed to the $10 billion investment. The White House official asked for anonymity because the plan had not been made public.
Trump and Terry Gou jointly held at the White House ceremony praised the investment, and that "the American workers and American manufacturing industry is a great day," Trump said Foxconn decided in the United States factories are his credit.
"If I hadn't been elected, he wouldn't have invested $10 billion," Trump said, looking at Terry Gou at the same time.
- In the previous：(q) the composition and decision of the federal budget and defense budget
- The next article：Today the French music crazy!
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.