Trump announces Foxconn build in the United States: Terry Gou is a friend"2017-07-27 10:36:42 401 ℃
Trump announced that Foxconn will build the plant in Wisconsin
President Trump announced on Wednesday (July 26th) that Foxconn plans to build a new plant in Wisconsin to fulfill its commitment to invest in the United states.
"This is a great day for American manufacturing," said Trump, chairman of Foxconn, a friend of Terry Gou".
Wisconsin says Foxconn will invest $10 billion in manufacturing parks by 2020 and will create 13000 new jobs.
The plant will be located in the production of liquid crystal display, speaker of the house Paul Ryan constituency, according to Bloomberg News disclosure, Ruian is from Wisconsin Republican, he is also lobbied Trump and White House chief of staff Reince Priebus personally, helped to secure Terry Gou's investment. According to a White House official, Trump's son-in-law, Kushner, led the White House innovation office to bridge the gap and contributed to the $10 billion investment. The White House official asked for anonymity because the plan had not been made public.
Trump and Terry Gou jointly held at the White House ceremony praised the investment, and that "the American workers and American manufacturing industry is a great day," Trump said Foxconn decided in the United States factories are his credit.
"If I hadn't been elected, he wouldn't have invested $10 billion," Trump said, looking at Terry Gou at the same time.
- In the previous：(q) the composition and decision of the federal budget and defense budget
- The next article：Today the French music crazy!
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?