China responded to UN Security Council resolution on sanctions against North Korea2017-09-12 15:21:57 54 ℃
Original title: Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang on the UN Security Council resolution 2375th answered a reporter's question
Xinhua News Agency news: the United Nations Security Council on the 11 DPRK nuclear test again, through a sanctions resolution. According to the Agence France-Presse report, the United Nations Security Council adopted the 15:0 vote approved by the United States on the DPRK sanctions resolution.Sanctions will ban North Korean textile exports and restrict the shipment of North Korean petroleum products.
The foreign ministry answered reporters' questions on sanctions against North Korea
Q: the United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted resolution 2375th on the DPRK nuclear test on September 11th, Eastern time. What's China's comment on this?
A: despite repeated opposition from the international community, North Korea has conducted another nuclear test, a serious violation of the UN Security Council resolutions. China agrees that the Council should take necessary measures. In September 11th, the Security Council unanimously adopted resolution 2375th, which reflects the unanimous stand of the members of the Security Council to safeguard peace and stability in the peninsula and the region, to promote the denuclearization of the peninsula and to maintain the international nuclear non-proliferation regime. The resolution also reiterated that maintaining peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and Northeast Asia, called for a diplomatic and political means to resolve the problem and to support the resumption of the six party talks and stressed that relevant parties should take measures to reduce tensions on the peninsula.China hopes that the content of resolution 2375th will be fully and fully implemented.
As a close neighbor of the Korean Peninsula, China pays close attention to the development of the situation on the peninsula. Upholding the denuclearization of the peninsula, upholding the peace and stability of the peninsula and adhering to the solution through dialogue and consultation are China's consistent stand in handling the Korean nuclear issue, including its participation in the Council's deliberations. In order to solve the Peninsula issue, all parties concerned should shoulder their responsibilities and play their due role, and take practical measures to ease the tension on the peninsula and restart dialogue negotiations. The DPRK should abide by the UN Security Council resolutions, respect the universal voice of the international community and stop further promoting nuclear guidance and development. The United States, South Korea and other areas should also avoid further complicating the situation. The Peninsula issue must be resolved peacefully and there is no way out for military settlement. China will never allow the peninsula to be born in turmoil.
China put forward the "double suspension" initiative and the "dual track" ideas are practical and feasible way to solve the problems on the peninsula, we call on all parties to give positive consideration, together with China to promote dialogue and consultation, to promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and make efforts to realize peace and stability on the peninsula.
China firmly opposes the deployment of the United States' Anti Ballistic Missile System in South korea. This move has seriously damaged the strategic security of China and other countries in the region, and has also impacted on the trust and cooperation among the various parties on the peninsula. Not conducive to promoting denuclearization of the peninsula, but also not conducive to maintaining long-term stability of the peninsula.
Editor: sun, Gao HengCollection reportPublish
You'll be able to comment after binding your cell phone number! Bind
Latest reviewSee more comment loading failed. Please click Retry to load all commentsChinese diplomacy
464 thousand person subscriptionSubscribe
Beijing public security network 11010502033561, Internet drug information service qualification certificate, Beijing net Wen 0377-157, Beijing ICP Card No. 140123
Report Mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org: Company Name: Beijing a fabric technology Co. Ltd.
Guess you like
- 2017-12-28Wen zaiyin just suddenly launched an attack! The "thunder" buried between Korea and Japan is finally going to explode
- 2017-12-26India air blast: another South Asian country "disobedient" to China!
- 2017-12-25North Korea has hydrogen bombs, and the Korean War is getting closer and closer?
- 2017-12-25Before Li Xianlong, after Wen zaiyin, Chinese this weapon to foreign leaders successfully "circle of powder"!
- 2017-12-25The world has given us a slap in the face, and then what?
- 2017-12-24Does Bashar have to step down? The opposition, daylight, come to the station, wake up
- 2017-12-22Who is the first to be destroyed in the United States? In Russia this words let Korea completely ignorant
- 2017-12-22Because of Andouble's small moves, the Koreans can't sit down
- 2017-12-21All of a sudden! The president of the United States and Secretary of state are officially breaking up
- 2017-12-20The United States uses action to "educate" the world: the veto is to do this.
- India air blast: another South Asian country "disobedient" to China!
- The US does it! Cut a knife to the United Nations
- North Korea has hydrogen bombs, and the Korean War is getting closer and closer?
- God sync! The Security Council has just passed the sanctions resolution on the DPRK, and Russia deploys the big killer in the border area.
- This time, the United States has given the United States a slap!
- South Korean President sad: in between the US and China on both sides of the thankless, opposition to Andouble 's
- The Australian winter is coming! This is the wanton provocation of China's retribution, South Korea has precedents!
- More than 50000 South Korean people are petitioning the government "governance" follow-up trouble reporter
- The United States looks very lonely at this moment of the Council's vote
- A moment of news that can't be missed today