China responded to UN Security Council resolution on sanctions against North Korea2017-09-12 15:21:57 17 ℃
Original title: Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang on the UN Security Council resolution 2375th answered a reporter's question
Xinhua News Agency news: the United Nations Security Council on the 11 DPRK nuclear test again, through a sanctions resolution. According to the Agence France-Presse report, the United Nations Security Council adopted the 15:0 vote approved by the United States on the DPRK sanctions resolution.Sanctions will ban North Korean textile exports and restrict the shipment of North Korean petroleum products.
The foreign ministry answered reporters' questions on sanctions against North Korea
Q: the United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted resolution 2375th on the DPRK nuclear test on September 11th, Eastern time. What's China's comment on this?
A: despite repeated opposition from the international community, North Korea has conducted another nuclear test, a serious violation of the UN Security Council resolutions. China agrees that the Council should take necessary measures. In September 11th, the Security Council unanimously adopted resolution 2375th, which reflects the unanimous stand of the members of the Security Council to safeguard peace and stability in the peninsula and the region, to promote the denuclearization of the peninsula and to maintain the international nuclear non-proliferation regime. The resolution also reiterated that maintaining peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and Northeast Asia, called for a diplomatic and political means to resolve the problem and to support the resumption of the six party talks and stressed that relevant parties should take measures to reduce tensions on the peninsula.China hopes that the content of resolution 2375th will be fully and fully implemented.
As a close neighbor of the Korean Peninsula, China pays close attention to the development of the situation on the peninsula. Upholding the denuclearization of the peninsula, upholding the peace and stability of the peninsula and adhering to the solution through dialogue and consultation are China's consistent stand in handling the Korean nuclear issue, including its participation in the Council's deliberations. In order to solve the Peninsula issue, all parties concerned should shoulder their responsibilities and play their due role, and take practical measures to ease the tension on the peninsula and restart dialogue negotiations. The DPRK should abide by the UN Security Council resolutions, respect the universal voice of the international community and stop further promoting nuclear guidance and development. The United States, South Korea and other areas should also avoid further complicating the situation. The Peninsula issue must be resolved peacefully and there is no way out for military settlement. China will never allow the peninsula to be born in turmoil.
China put forward the "double suspension" initiative and the "dual track" ideas are practical and feasible way to solve the problems on the peninsula, we call on all parties to give positive consideration, together with China to promote dialogue and consultation, to promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and make efforts to realize peace and stability on the peninsula.
China firmly opposes the deployment of the United States' Anti Ballistic Missile System in South korea. This move has seriously damaged the strategic security of China and other countries in the region, and has also impacted on the trust and cooperation among the various parties on the peninsula. Not conducive to promoting denuclearization of the peninsula, but also not conducive to maintaining long-term stability of the peninsula.
Editor: sun, Gao HengCollection reportPublish
You'll be able to comment after binding your cell phone number! Bind
Latest reviewSee more comment loading failed. Please click Retry to load all commentsChinese diplomacy
464 thousand person subscriptionSubscribe
Beijing public security network 11010502033561, Internet drug information service qualification certificate, Beijing net Wen 0377-157, Beijing ICP Card No. 140123
Report Mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org: Company Name: Beijing a fabric technology Co. Ltd.
Guess you like
- 2017-09-18Andouble curry favor with Modi, promised to invest in northeastern India, the devil is not afraid to come
- 2017-09-16Bring trouble to oneself！ The first victim of Sade was born, unexpectedly, the South Korean tycoon
- 2017-08-30"Rape big country" and gang rape deaths occurred, the India Central Bureau of investigation arrested 8 police
- 2017-08-30North Korean missile flew over Japan, Trump furious
- 2017-08-26At this delicate moment, India suddenly riot!
- 2017-08-25Frightful! If Trump presses the nuclear button, few people can stop him......
- 2017-08-23When Trump finished his speech, the Indians were happy
- 2017-08-21American think tank: if the trade war begins, China loses much more than the United States
- 2017-08-21The boundaries of nations in the world have grown so long! The last one, all Chinese should know!
- 2017-08-21Killed five people with an enemy - she stopped the second terrorist attack on Spain
- Syria's victory is in sight. Who will Russia hit next? The words of Russia and Syria make the United States shudder
- [South Korea's video] [South Korea is another knife, careful to become Ukraine in East Asia
- Can not find the White House ghost? That's all. Test the lie detector......
- An Qingren: it's only a matter of time before modi is ousted
- Foreign media: Venezuela will abandon the dollar, switch to RMB and other currencies
- The Americans can't carry it! Pakistani military forces called for the fight against Taliban: Pakistan iron said to discuss with China first
- Chinese do not have the right to vote, Singapore announced the upcoming presidential election: designated by Li Xianlong
- New media: Thailand government to assist the British fled
- "Power holders" tacit coordination, yingluck achieve "happy" Great Escape
- Social and social, indeed, some people followed the U.S. sanctions against China