Britain: no intention to follow the United States in the South China Sea cruise, do not want to provoke China2017-10-12 19:18:01 33 ℃
Original title: Britain: do not intend to follow the U.S. cruise in the South China Sea, do not want to provoke China
Reference News Network reported on October 12th, Australian media said, the British Defense Secretary Michael Fallon said that Britain did not plan to carry out the "freedom of navigation" exercise in the South China sea.
According to the Australian "time" reported on October 11th, held in Manchester, the conservative session of the meeting, the media asked whether Britain will carry out "freedom of navigation" action". Fallon said, the British Typhoon fighter over the South China Sea over the last year, and may do so, but not to exercise, because it is a direct threat to the China.
Fallon said: "we will exercise our right of navigation, the Americans have been on the disputed islands exercises, we do not, we have no such plans."
Reported that between 2015 and 2016, the Obama administration in the South China Sea has repeatedly called the "freedom of navigation" action". And after Trump came to power, the United States has three into the South China sea. Like Britain, Australia did not develop what was known as freedom of navigation".
Gerrard, a former Tory MP, said Britain was reluctant to join the United States, the only country in the South China Sea that called "freedom of navigation", because Britain wanted to encourage investment and trade in china. (compile \/ Wang Tianliao)Editor: Wang Haocheng
- In the previous：Trump's ex-wife: I'm the first lady
- The next article：Is the USA running with her sister-in-law?! The truth is more than 5 hundred million!
Guess you like
- 2017-09-28Horror! Another key man who offended Hilary in the election was "accidental" death!
- 2017-09-18Andouble curry favor with Modi, promised to invest in northeastern India, the devil is not afraid to come
- 2017-09-16Bring trouble to oneself！ The first victim of Sade was born, unexpectedly, the South Korean tycoon
- 2017-08-30"Rape big country" and gang rape deaths occurred, the India Central Bureau of investigation arrested 8 police
- 2017-08-30North Korean missile flew over Japan, Trump furious
- 2017-08-26At this delicate moment, India suddenly riot!
- 2017-08-25Frightful! If Trump presses the nuclear button, few people can stop him......
- 2017-08-23When Trump finished his speech, the Indians were happy
- 2017-08-21American think tank: if the trade war begins, China loses much more than the United States
- 2017-08-21The boundaries of nations in the world have grown so long! The last one, all Chinese should know!
- Lieutenant commander died in Syria, Russia found the culprit
- Iraq is about to split. Which country will be the next to be dismembered?
- Syria's victory is in sight. Who will Russia hit next? The words of Russia and Syria make the United States shudder
- [South Korea's video] [South Korea is another knife, careful to become Ukraine in East Asia
- Can not find the White House ghost? That's all. Test the lie detector......
- An Qingren: it's only a matter of time before modi is ousted
- Foreign media: Venezuela will abandon the dollar, switch to RMB and other currencies
- The Americans can't carry it! Pakistani military forces called for the fight against Taliban: Pakistan iron said to discuss with China first
- Chinese do not have the right to vote, Singapore announced the upcoming presidential election: designated by Li Xianlong
- New media: Thailand government to assist the British fled