Putin and Trump were "Reed" at the end of the year, and American professors were "shocked"2017-12-16 18:32:35 119 ℃
the end of the year, Putin and Trump echoed each other, played a "you praise, I thank the oboe. In this case, the American professor was "shocked".
Putin Trump glory, Trump was very glad (picture. Photograph: slate.com
12) on Sept. 14, Putin in Moscow held a large annual press conference, Putin said the United States, about three points:
, Trump, "well done", bring to the market confidence; two, Russia did not interfere with the election, "the Russian" investigation is groundless statement, is Trump political tricks; three, the nuclear issue on the policy of the United States has a problem.
obviously, in the three point, the first two points made Trump particularly touched. After all, in the past year, Trump's most desirable thing is that someone boasts that he has done a good job, and someone has come out to accuse the "Tong - Russia gate" investigation. How can Trump be indifferent to Putin's praise and argument?
so Trump quickly asked Putin to make a phone call. What is the effect of the
15 day, Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House that his conversation with Putin was "very good". According to CNN, Trump told reporters, "on the economic side, he said a lot of praise to what I did. But he also said something bad. " "We mainly talk about the North Korean nuclear issue."
is a bad thing here, and it probably refers to the differences between the US and Russia on the North Korean nuclear issue.
but Trump still wants to thank Putin and again, by the way, the "pass Russia gate" investigation. Again, he told reporters that the whole survey was a fraud without "collusion" with Russia.
is interesting that Trump is going to the FBI National Institute (the FBI training agency) to attend the commencement.
and the "through Russia gate" survey is one of the more striking works of FBI. Trump made this statement at this time, and it also makes people feel somewhat ironic.
actually, this also reflects the "disharmony" relationship between Trump and the US intelligence agencies.
U. S. media have pointed out that in Russia whether to interfere in the United States election, a number of US intelligence agencies have been investigating Russia's interference. But Trump of the intelligence community's conclusion and found that as long as Putin denied, Trump immediately said "you see, said he did not do." Some Americans are annoyed by the attitude of
, "believe in Putin, do not believe in its own national intelligence agency".
this time "singing double spring", also let the Stanford University political science professor Michael Mcfar "shock".
Mike Farr is a Russian expert at Stanford University. He served as the US ambassador to Russia from 2012 to 2014. He returned to Standford to continue teaching and research after leaving office.
, when he was in office, he was criticized by Russian President Medvedev when he met with Russian opposition. At that time, Putin became prime minister behind the curtain, and later he was very unhappy with Russia on Ukraine issue. It can be seen that he has no good feeling for Putin.
Mike Farr said in an interview with MSNBC on the 15 day that he was "shocked" by Trump's call to thank him immediately after receiving Putin's praise.
Mike Farr says it's bad for us national security. He accused Trump of the people, how can not persuade, to Trump arranged this call?
he said, the president's national security adviser Mark masters should call the impact on national security assessment, dissuade Trump.
but perhaps Trump was happy, and no one could dissuade. As he was angry, no one could stop him from sending tweet scolding.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"