Foreign media: the Trump administration will define China as "economic aggressiveness"2017-12-17 18:26:17 108 ℃
Beijing time on December 16th according to the British "Financial Times" reported that the Trump administration will claim on Monday issued "national security strategy report", China has "aggressive" national economy.
's move suggests that the Trump administration's position on China will be more radical than the previous US government. The sources say the national security strategy report, or claims that China is a competitor in all fields of the United States, or even a "threat".
Michael Allen, who worked in the Bush administration, believes that the national security strategy report will be the beginning of a series of economic counter measures taken by the US.
had reported that the U.S. national security adviser Mike McMaster said on the 12, Trump will be released on the first comprehensive security policy document "national security strategy report 18".
Mike McMaster pointed out that of the United States as a "threat", the strategy report not only in Korea and Iran, also referred to China and russia. It is also reported that the strategic report considers the rise of China's economic rise as a "threat" to the United States, emphasizing the importance of economic competitiveness in national security.
's "national security strategy report" is an important document as a pointer "U.S. nuclear strategy system and other safety related nuclear modification based on specific guidelines. The focus of the report is to protect American nationals, promote the prosperity of the United States, adhere to the "power based peace" proposed by Trump, and expand the influence of the United States. In addition, it is expected that the report also includes measures to deal with international terrorist organizations.
, under Trump's "American priority" policy, has increased tensions between the United States and many trading partners. During the campaign, Trump repeatedly accused China and other countries about economic and trade related issues. They thought they were doing unfair trade and taking away American jobs. They also declared that China would be listed as a currency manipulator. After taking office, Trump was also faced with more and more criticism in the United States, being sluggish in the trade action he promised to do with China.
but in the last month, Trump has begun to show a tough position on China's economy and trade. In the late month of
11, the US Department of Commerce launched a double anti investigation on China's US aluminum board when the industry did not appeal. This is the first time that Washington has launched an anti-dumping investigation on a major trading partner for more than 1/4 centuries. The outside world is concerned that the United States is preparing for the outpost of a trade war.
earlier this month, the U.S. Department of Commerce announced on Vietnam through exports to the United States as origin of steel products Chinese the anti-dumping and countervailing duties. It said that the steel produced in China is being exported from Vietnam to the United States in order to avoid the existing tariffs on Chinese products.
in addition, the Trump administration has formally rejected China's demand for market economic status in accordance with Article fifteenth of China's accession to the WTO protocol. The EU supports this. According to the WTO terms, China should have gained market economic status last year. Although American officials have already suggested this position, it is the first public light of the United States to explain its position and explain reasons.
"formally refuses to recognize the status of China's market economy, which will aggravate the tension between the two countries." The experts from the Ministry of Commerce said, "this behavior of the United States is a harm to Sino US economic and trade relations". The US refused to acknowledge that the essence of China's market economy status is unwilling to cancel the practice of "substitute country" against China. The American move was a violation of its own commitment to China's entry into the world. He believes that the United States should face up to the changes and developments in China over the years. "Trump has just concluded his visit to China." after that, China and the United States also reached the "100 day plan" in terms of economy and trade.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-20The Russian military plane was shot down, and Israel is now flustered. The Prime Minister must personally ask Purkin for mercy.
- 2018-09-12More than 1,000 bombings in 72 hours, Putin still does not want to cease fire, the United States issued a warning
- 2018-09-12Trump has crazy thoughts and is really stalking about China! British media: The most injured is American
- 2018-08-30The final battle started, Chechnya asked Putin to fight: to send the Syrian rebels into hell
- 2018-08-28The reaction of the official Vietnamese media after McCain’s death is interesting.
- 2018-08-27Who can win? Shi Bian and Abe simultaneously run for the president of the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party
- 2018-08-23Trump yelled again and put a Russian horse. The conditions for the opening were quite unexpected. No wonder no one responded.
- 2018-08-20For the Chinese Ukrainian parliamentarians are very hard-hearted, arrogant and arrogant
- 2018-08-17What is this person coming to? The United States would rather give up Turkey, Trump: I have to fix this person.
- 2018-08-03ten years! Russian female spies lurked in the US Embassy to spy on intelligence, and Americans desperately seized the "scandal"
- Hillary issued a wrath against Trump's five major crimes, calling on Americans to save the democratic crisis
- The US military fires in place and the rebels have a strong counterattack, and Ukraine has also had an accident.
- Foreign media: If Russia and China abandon the dollar, the dollar will start to collapse.
- Anxious! Those who can't get into China, the United States has to force the country to "swallow"
- The Iraqi Prime Minister was forced to force the palace by the pro-Iranian power: quickly stepped down and apologized to the people!
- Sino-Vietnamese trade broke through 100 billion US dollars! To avoid dollar risk, Vietnam will trade in RMB!
- Blame Trump! US nuclear power giant warned: Without China, US electricity prices should rise!
- What is this person coming to? The United States would rather give up Turkey, Trump: I have to fix this person.
- After China’s 60 billion counterattacks, the White House director’s response came!
- The US media gave Trump a new name for fighting with China.