India built high speed rail: the lowest price of Japan's new trunk line is the lowest in the world2018-04-16 10:25:26 30 ℃
India media quoted railway officials as saying that the first high speed railway in India is expected to start in December this year, and is expected to be put into use in 2022.
follows the Shinkansen
, which connects India's largest city, Mumbai and Ahmedabad, the capital of Gujarat, with a total length of 505.8 kilometers. In December 2015, Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo visited India, and Japan India decided to use the Japanese Shinkansen model.
Gujarat's Japanese and Indian economic cooperation projects are relatively concentrated, gathering a number of Japanese enterprises. The
high-speed rail line is expected to build 12 stations, which cost 1 trillion and 800 billion yen (105 billion 200 million yuan), including 1 trillion yen (58 billion 400 million yuan), and low interest loans provided by Japan. Achale Kaare, general manager of the
India national high-speed railway company, said the first high - speed railway construction project is expected to start in December this year. The company hopes that the new line will be put into operation on August 15, 2022, the 75th anniversary anniversary of India's independence.
Carey said, India high speed rail will be modeled on the Japanese shinkansen. In order to learn the operation experience of the Shinkansen line in Japan, India will send about 360 officials to Japan, of which 80 will receive post training.
Carey, India after the completion of high-speed railway, the average of every 20 minutes there will be a train. Talking about the delay time of the high speed train, he said, "I don't think the train delay will exceed 40 seconds." According to
, the high speed rail will be divided into two kinds of seats, "economy class" and "business class". If "economy class" is chosen from Mumbai to Ahmedabad, the ticket price is about 3000 rupees (about 288 yuan). Short - Way passenger ticket prices correspondingly lower, the minimum of about 250 rupees (24 yuan), cheaper than taking a taxi.
India media reported 14 days ago that the above ticket price is about 1.5 times that of India's existing railway ordinary fare, and is expected to become one of the lowest ticket prices in the world.
India railway line is in the forefront of the world, running about 9000 flights a day, passengers more than 22 million. In India, train is the main way of long distance travel.
however, the railway system built during the British colonial period has been disrepair and frequent accidents. In 2016, 146 people were killed in a train derailment accident. A 2012 report from the government said that the India railway system killed 15 thousand people a year. (Zhang Jing) (Xinhua special feature editor: Wang Haocheng)
Guess you like
- 2018-04-16India built high speed rail: the lowest price of Japan's new trunk line is the lowest in the world
- 2018-04-16Syria has just fought this country and stabbed Russia with a knife, Putin's trouble is really big
- 2018-04-13This is the sky over Syria today!
- 2018-04-12Huang Bingshi was removed from the post of vice chairman of the DPRK's State Council
- 2018-04-11FBI "lost a bomb at the door of Trump's house", "Tong Russia gate" opened in the second season.
- 2018-04-11Just to play Syria Trump and Putin straight up! Is Russia open to the war?
- 2018-04-10Trump's chief advisor says it has been a group against China, but the time has come to...
- 2017-12-28Wen zaiyin just suddenly launched an attack! The "thunder" buried between Korea and Japan is finally going to explode
- 2017-12-26India air blast: another South Asian country "disobedient" to China!
- 2017-12-25North Korea has hydrogen bombs, and the Korean War is getting closer and closer?
- The rehearsal of the Syria War: China will be able to recover Taiwan
- Suddenly with Chinese leaders, Trump released three new signals!
- Dare Korea rebel against the United States? That's a bad cry! Observation and observation
- India air blast: another South Asian country "disobedient" to China!
- The US does it! Cut a knife to the United Nations
- North Korea has hydrogen bombs, and the Korean War is getting closer and closer?
- God sync! The Security Council has just passed the sanctions resolution on the DPRK, and Russia deploys the big killer in the border area.
- This time, the United States has given the United States a slap!
- South Korean President sad: in between the US and China on both sides of the thankless, opposition to Andouble 's
- The Australian winter is coming! This is the wanton provocation of China's retribution, South Korea has precedents!