India built high speed rail: the lowest price of Japan's new trunk line is the lowest in the world2018-04-16 10:25:26 223 ℃
India media quoted railway officials as saying that the first high speed railway in India is expected to start in December this year, and is expected to be put into use in 2022.
follows the Shinkansen
, which connects India's largest city, Mumbai and Ahmedabad, the capital of Gujarat, with a total length of 505.8 kilometers. In December 2015, Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo visited India, and Japan India decided to use the Japanese Shinkansen model.
Gujarat's Japanese and Indian economic cooperation projects are relatively concentrated, gathering a number of Japanese enterprises. The
high-speed rail line is expected to build 12 stations, which cost 1 trillion and 800 billion yen (105 billion 200 million yuan), including 1 trillion yen (58 billion 400 million yuan), and low interest loans provided by Japan. Achale Kaare, general manager of the
India national high-speed railway company, said the first high - speed railway construction project is expected to start in December this year. The company hopes that the new line will be put into operation on August 15, 2022, the 75th anniversary anniversary of India's independence.
Carey said, India high speed rail will be modeled on the Japanese shinkansen. In order to learn the operation experience of the Shinkansen line in Japan, India will send about 360 officials to Japan, of which 80 will receive post training.
Carey, India after the completion of high-speed railway, the average of every 20 minutes there will be a train. Talking about the delay time of the high speed train, he said, "I don't think the train delay will exceed 40 seconds." According to
, the high speed rail will be divided into two kinds of seats, "economy class" and "business class". If "economy class" is chosen from Mumbai to Ahmedabad, the ticket price is about 3000 rupees (about 288 yuan). Short - Way passenger ticket prices correspondingly lower, the minimum of about 250 rupees (24 yuan), cheaper than taking a taxi.
India media reported 14 days ago that the above ticket price is about 1.5 times that of India's existing railway ordinary fare, and is expected to become one of the lowest ticket prices in the world.
India railway line is in the forefront of the world, running about 9000 flights a day, passengers more than 22 million. In India, train is the main way of long distance travel.
however, the railway system built during the British colonial period has been disrepair and frequent accidents. In 2016, 146 people were killed in a train derailment accident. A 2012 report from the government said that the India railway system killed 15 thousand people a year. (Zhang Jing) (Xinhua special feature editor: Wang Haocheng)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons