India announced that all villages have access to electricity, and the entire nation cheers the public: catching up with China is no longer far away!2018-04-30 00:25:17 148 ℃
Recently, India has announced a big news and a nationwide sensation: Indian Prime Minister Modi announced through personal tweets that all villages in India are connected to electricity! Although India has put forward its slogan to strive to catch up with China's Asia's number one powerhouse for many years, and its economic development is also very rapid, the power situation of this large country with a large population is very worrying. India’s coal production is always lower than forecast, electricity is over-dependent on hydropower, renewable energy is weak, and oil and gas is dependent on imports, so India is facing a serious power crisis and many villages have never been Did not pass electricity. The shortage of electricity in India is lagging behind the power supply system and infrastructure, and the loss of power and transmission is very serious. In India, there are still more than 300 million people living without electricity, mainly in rural areas. Currently, India has 14 outages per month, and the business loss due to power shortage is about 2%. Although the Modi government claimed to have been energized from this village, the people are also aware that symbolism is more important than practical significance. In the case of India’s poor electricity problems, rural India can really use electricity, and it may not be three years and five years. of.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled