Latest Photograph of Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan: Melted nuclear fuel contains lethal radiation and it is difficult for robots to enter2018-05-04 20:26:03 127 ℃
According to the British “Daily Mail” report, recently, a staff member of the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan used a 15-meter-long rod to insert a reactor at the Fukushima nuclear power plant on the east coast of Japan. A camera was installed on the top of the pole. The camera recorded the destruction of the nuclear reactor in the core area of the Fukushima nuclear disaster several years after the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident.
Screen captured by camera Looking at the picture, the pillars, walls, and ceiling at the bottom of the reactor have changed dramatically. A lot of debris and clay-like material have accumulated on the ground and are estimated to be about 40-68 cm thick. After analysing the images, the International Institute for Nuclear Decommissioning pointed out that this situation is more serious, because the accumulation of debris material may imply that there are loopholes in the nuclear reactor, causing the melted nuclear fuel to fall to the bottom.
On March 11th, 2011, a 9.0-magnitude earthquake struck the East Coast of Japan. The earthquake triggered a tsunami and swept it. In the eastern part of Japan, the Fukushima area near the epicenter was hit hard, and the Fukushima nuclear power plant was damaged by the earthquake and tsunami. Today, the crisis at the Fukushima nuclear power plant has not been lifted. Due to the damage of the nuclear power plant, there is still a deadly dose of radiation in the area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant. People have to explore the current situation of the nuclear power plant and must rely on robots to explore it, but the situation inside the nuclear reactor is Very serious, the average robot is difficult to reach inside the faulty reactor to determine the situation there.
After last year, scientists probed a reactor and the radiation reading was an astonishing 530Sv per hour. Strong radiation requires only a brief contact to be fatal. Patrick Regan, a radiation expert at the University of Surrey, said that only 10Sv radiation exposure will be fatal. He said. "This is a unit used to measure the effect of radiation dose on biological tissues. It is only a single digit equivalent, which may lead to a series of serious consequences such as bleeding and hair loss."
If the fruit has been exposed to 10Sv equivalent radiation, the central nervous system will collapse and people may quickly faint. If people quickly come into contact with 1Sv radiation, they will also suffer from acute radiation syndrome and significantly increase the risk of various types of cancer.
When the 311 major earthquake struck, six reactors at the three nuclear power plants in Fukushima, Japan, were in operation. The reactor was shut down immediately, but when the tsunami arrived in Fukushima, the seawater destroyed the reactor, and the coolant then stopped cycling and caused the reactor to overheat, eventually leading to complete collapse. After the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident, local residents of Fukushima were evacuated in large numbers and many people could not return to their homes because of local nuclear pollution. This disaster was the most serious nuclear accident since the Chernobyl accident in 1986. . But so far, Tokyo Electric Power Company, which operates a nuclear power plant, has not yet solved this problem.
- In the previous：China’s one-vote veto power in the Security Council is like this
- The next article：The United States sued Saudi Arabia! What is going on? China launched a counterattack on Saudi Arabia's "special" oil price! Dubai Prince drives mini three-wheeled vehicles; Dubai strengthens control over British food imports
Guess you like
- 2018-05-11As the war approached and the world was confused, the US and China quietly changed their roles.
- 2018-04-30India announced that all villages have access to electricity, and the entire nation cheers the public: catching up with China is no longer far away!
- 2018-04-26Kim Jong Eun will cross the “March 8th Line” into Korea and the Uzbekistan will review the guard of honor
- 2018-04-25Enemy enemy suddenly made trouble! Trump to be overturned?
- 2018-04-16India built high speed rail: the lowest price of Japan's new trunk line is the lowest in the world
- 2018-04-16Syria has just fought this country and stabbed Russia with a knife, Putin's trouble is really big
- 2018-04-13This is the sky over Syria today!
- 2018-04-12Huang Bingshi was removed from the post of vice chairman of the DPRK's State Council
- 2018-04-11FBI "lost a bomb at the door of Trump's house", "Tong Russia gate" opened in the second season.
- 2018-04-11Just to play Syria Trump and Putin straight up! Is Russia open to the war?
- Before and after the foot visit to the United States, why Merkel and Macron's treatment so much difference
- This country has always been quiet and suddenly jumped high.
- Provocative constantly! Israel angers Iran, Iran gives a response: let you disappear on the map within 25 years
- The rehearsal of the Syria War: China will be able to recover Taiwan
- Suddenly with Chinese leaders, Trump released three new signals!
- Dare Korea rebel against the United States? That's a bad cry! Observation and observation
- India air blast: another South Asian country "disobedient" to China!
- The US does it! Cut a knife to the United Nations
- North Korea has hydrogen bombs, and the Korean War is getting closer and closer?
- God sync! The Security Council has just passed the sanctions resolution on the DPRK, and Russia deploys the big killer in the border area.