Latest Photograph of Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan: Melted nuclear fuel contains lethal radiation and it is difficult for robots to enter2018-05-04 20:26:03 304 ℃
According to the British “Daily Mail” report, recently, a staff member of the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan used a 15-meter-long rod to insert a reactor at the Fukushima nuclear power plant on the east coast of Japan. A camera was installed on the top of the pole. The camera recorded the destruction of the nuclear reactor in the core area of the Fukushima nuclear disaster several years after the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident.
Screen captured by camera Looking at the picture, the pillars, walls, and ceiling at the bottom of the reactor have changed dramatically. A lot of debris and clay-like material have accumulated on the ground and are estimated to be about 40-68 cm thick. After analysing the images, the International Institute for Nuclear Decommissioning pointed out that this situation is more serious, because the accumulation of debris material may imply that there are loopholes in the nuclear reactor, causing the melted nuclear fuel to fall to the bottom.
On March 11th, 2011, a 9.0-magnitude earthquake struck the East Coast of Japan. The earthquake triggered a tsunami and swept it. In the eastern part of Japan, the Fukushima area near the epicenter was hit hard, and the Fukushima nuclear power plant was damaged by the earthquake and tsunami. Today, the crisis at the Fukushima nuclear power plant has not been lifted. Due to the damage of the nuclear power plant, there is still a deadly dose of radiation in the area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant. People have to explore the current situation of the nuclear power plant and must rely on robots to explore it, but the situation inside the nuclear reactor is Very serious, the average robot is difficult to reach inside the faulty reactor to determine the situation there.
After last year, scientists probed a reactor and the radiation reading was an astonishing 530Sv per hour. Strong radiation requires only a brief contact to be fatal. Patrick Regan, a radiation expert at the University of Surrey, said that only 10Sv radiation exposure will be fatal. He said. "This is a unit used to measure the effect of radiation dose on biological tissues. It is only a single digit equivalent, which may lead to a series of serious consequences such as bleeding and hair loss."
If the fruit has been exposed to 10Sv equivalent radiation, the central nervous system will collapse and people may quickly faint. If people quickly come into contact with 1Sv radiation, they will also suffer from acute radiation syndrome and significantly increase the risk of various types of cancer.
When the 311 major earthquake struck, six reactors at the three nuclear power plants in Fukushima, Japan, were in operation. The reactor was shut down immediately, but when the tsunami arrived in Fukushima, the seawater destroyed the reactor, and the coolant then stopped cycling and caused the reactor to overheat, eventually leading to complete collapse. After the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident, local residents of Fukushima were evacuated in large numbers and many people could not return to their homes because of local nuclear pollution. This disaster was the most serious nuclear accident since the Chernobyl accident in 1986. . But so far, Tokyo Electric Power Company, which operates a nuclear power plant, has not yet solved this problem.
- In the previous：China’s one-vote veto power in the Security Council is like this
- The next article：The United States sued Saudi Arabia! What is going on? China launched a counterattack on Saudi Arabia's "special" oil price! Dubai Prince drives mini three-wheeled vehicles; Dubai strengthens control over British food imports
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.