Trump’s insistence on obedience has finally made Europe understand that it is necessary to control the fate of Europe in its own hands.2018-05-11 00:25:34 240 ℃
author: Dehua p>
opened in May 9 "Charlemagne Prize" (Karlspreis) award ceremony In the speech, the German Chancellor made a turn. She said that Europe can no longer count on the United States to defend itself and must rely on itself.” She also said: “We should do something.
The German Charlemagne Award in Aachen this year was awarded to the French President Mark Long. This award honors the people who promoted European integration. German Chancellor Angela Merkel personally presented the prize. Words.
“Now it is time to rely on the United States to protect us,” Merkel said when French President Markon came to Aachen to receive the famous Charlemagne Prize. At the time of the award, he said, "Europe needs to keep its own destiny in its own hands. This is the task of the future. Her speech received warm applause.
The German "Le Monde" quoted her as saying that Europe must "work together and speak in one voice," "but Let us be honest: Europe is still at the initial stage of its common foreign policy.
After speaking at Merkel, McClone said: "We should not wait. We must act immediately." Let us not be weak,” added French President Mark Long.
U.S. President Trump issued a statement at the White House announcing his withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear agreement and claiming to talk about a “ The new "European countries are all trying hard to make Trump stay in Iran's nuclear agreement. French President Mark Long and German Chancellor Angela Merkel also went to the United States for this matter. Trump is still new to the old account, Putting a country’s promise into the rubbish dump not only hurt Iran’s heart but also hurt German and French.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Macron and British Prime Minister Theresa May jointly issued a statement expressing their regrets and concerns about Trump's decision to withdraw from the agreement. "We jointly emphasize that we will continue to maintain this agreement." This agreement still has great significance for regional security.
After Trump waved the tariff, it not only harmed China, but also hurt former ally Britain, France and Germany. This time Trump withdrew from the Iranian nuclear agreement and put Europe in a dilemma.
If Europe follows Trump buttocks and imposes the highest-rated economic sanctions on Iran, then European companies need to close Iran-related contracts within 180 days. If Trump is not the only leader, it faces a huge fine from the United States. The tens of billions of dollars of contracts signed between Europe and Iran are in danger of being suspended. Merkel then felt something.
Merkel also issued a similar statement last year urging Europe to reduce its dependence on its transatlantic allies. “The time when we are totally dependent on others has passed.” One day after attending the G7 Italian Summit, she said to a group of people: “I have experienced such things in the past few days.” p>
The German Chancellor won his fourth term earlier this year. She reiterated that Europeans "must really take our destiny in their own hands. Of course, friendship with the United States and friendship with Britain are also very important. But as far as possible, Europe and Russia and other countries maintain good-neighborly and friendly relations. It's just as important.”
She also said that countries within the EU must know that “we must fight for our future and the destiny of Europeans.”
Trump’s bent on oblivion finally made Europe understand that Americans are unreliable and that Americans’ “little followers” have no way out. Europe must take its own path, and it is an inevitable choice to drift away from the United States.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.