Putin finally broke out! It’s just a good time to start a counterattack against the United States.2018-06-08 00:25:24 200 ℃
Author: cry out against injustice; images from the network; Welcome to the end of the text to extend topic p>
put up with the West for so many years, the Russian finally broke out!
On June 4, according to the Global Network report, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill specifically designed to deal with the United States and its allies - "On influencing (restraining) the unfriendly behavior of the United States and other countries." The Law of Measures, when Russia is subjected to unfriendly acts such as sanctions imposed by the United States and other countries, the President has the power to prohibit the import of goods from non-friendly countries to Russia and also to cut off relations with unfriendly countries in order to defend national sovereignty.
Those who want to make the polar bears have to think twice before proceeding. Otherwise, they will probably face Russia’s vengeance for revenge. All along, the United States and other Western countries have never ceased to perform tricks on Russia. That year, under the sweet talk of Western countries, Yeltsin was swept around and NATO even extended east to his doorstep. After Putin came to power, Russia no longer had illusions about the United States and other western countries. Instead, it adopted a relatively hard-line attitude. The pressure on the United States and Europe over Russia has also been escalating. In particular, the massive Ukrainian crisis pushed the two sides to a climax.
After seeing Russia forcibly take Crimea from Ukraine, the United States and its allies are rampant, condemning Russia for failing to abide by international rules and destroying other countries. The territorial integrity and political isolation of Russia, economic sanctions on Russia, military threats to Russia
As we all know, the Russian military is equal to the United States, is also a permanent member of the United Nations, but the economy has been weak . In the "combination boxing" played by Western countries, Russia is most uncomfortable than rounds of economic sanctions. In Russia, a large number of companies with vital economic lifelines have been watched by the West. Several hundred members of the Putin government have taken part in it. The "black list" did not even spare Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
In this regard, Russia also has only passive responses because the economies of the United States and the European Union far exceed the size of Russia. After the sanctions, the ruble fell sharply, supermarkets in large and small Moscow streets even lined up long queues, and the Russian economy quickly declined.
In fact, the cost of Russia’s outburst to the WestThe risk is also very high. The entire country is basically tightening its belts, but Russia has never been "soft". Putin made it clear that the Russian ship will continue to advance in the storm.
With the help of our country, Russia has endured a long cold winter. On the contrary, with the efforts of President Trump of the United States, Western countries have finally become a mess. In particular, on June 1st, Trump called a "trigger" for his brothers and announced that they would impose tariffs of 25% and 10% respectively on the steel and aluminum imported from the European Union, Canada, and Mexico. This is undoubtedly an awkward situation for the European countries that were not long ago with the United States. In the process of helping the United States to impose sanctions on Russia, the EU countries suffered a lot of economic losses. As a result, Trump has to “get good news”, which makes a lot of allies hurt!
In recent days, the EU has also begun to change its hard-line attitude towards Russia and has expressed its willingness to repair the relationship. Just at this time, Putin made a big move. The timing was just right. The American allies can really think about how to get along with the polar bear next time!
At this moment, the opportunity for Russia's breakthrough has finally come!
Extension: Who will be the first country to be sanctioned by Russia? Welcome to participate in topic discussion. For more content, please click on the upper right corner to add attention!
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.