The only nuclear umbrella country in China suddenly fell completely to the United States: let us understand a reason2018-06-08 00:25:26 198 ℃
Soviet nuclear weapons were mainly deployed in three places during the Soviet Union. The most significant one was Russia, and the other three were Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
From the geographical point of view, Ukraine belongs to the front line and directly faces the NATO forces in Europe. It is also the main breakthrough direction of the Soviet Army in the southern line. Therefore, the Soviets have stored a large number of nuclear weapons and bombers here. However, after the 1990s, Ukraine became a country.
It is also economically very difficult. There is no money at all to safeguard the 4,000 nuclear bombs in Ukraine that were left behind in Ukraine, including 120 intercontinental missiles. There are also eight bomber bases. Moreover, this does not include the number of tactical nuclear weapons left behind in Ukraine, namely nuclear shells, nuclear anti-aircraft missiles, nuclear mines, and nuclear bombs.
In 1992, Ukraine officially decided to abandon all nuclear weapons and bombers. At that time, five countries had promised to Ukraine that they should nuclear weapons. Protection includes China, Russia, and the United States. The agreement at that time was: Commitment to use Ukrainians as non-nuclear-weapon states unconditionally or threaten to use nuclear weapons, and provide Ukraine with corresponding security guarantees in the event that Ukraine is exposed to the use of nuclear weapons or threatened by such aggression.
The content promises to be a "security guarantee", that is, an international arrangement for non-nuclear-weapon states to be free from nuclear aggression and nuclear threats, and to receive assistance in the event of such aggression and threats. Where "positive security assurances" refers to the non-nuclear-weapon States’ aggression and threats of using nuclear weapons, the international community, especially the nuclear-weapon States, provides them with assistance; "negative security assurances" means that nuclear-weapon States commit themselves to fail under any conditions or under certain conditions. Nuclear-weapon States use or threaten to use nuclear weapons.
Later, China has also had very much cooperation with Ukraine in conventional weapons. Such as the Varyag aircraft carrier, J-15 fighters, transport aircraft, engines, cruise missiles, and helicopter projects, as well as the An 225-type super transport aircraft project and so a lot of cooperation in weapons and equipment.
But after the Crimean incident, Ukraine quickly turned to the United States. At the same time, it began to receive U.S. military assistance. The U.S. Military Advisory Committee has also stationed in Ukraine to support Ukraine’s armed confrontation and war with Udon Thani and Russian forces in Udon Thani. Ukraine also began to fight for NATO membership. It is precisely in this situation that we once again become difficult for Ukraine to acquire military technology. This actually tells us that military core technology still needs to be developed by oneself and it is up to us to control it.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled