Bodyguards die to protect! Venezuelan president escapes bomb drone assassination attack2018-08-05 20:25:10 90 ℃
On the morning of August 5th, Beijing time, the "81st Anniversary Celebration of the Establishment of the Venezuelan National Guard" in Caracas, the capital of Venezuela, was interrupted due to an emergency. The Venezuelan President Maduro, who is speaking, was "assassished" by several drones filled with explosives. Venezuela’s Minister of Information and Communications Rodriguez has confirmed that “Maduro himself is safe and sound”, calling it an “attack attempt”. Venezuelan Minister of Information and Communications Rodriguez said that the attack was stopped in time, but seven National Guard personnel were injured at the scene. Photos on social media show Maduro's bodyguards protect Maduro with black bulletproof panels and even umbrellas. Another photo shows that an officer was injured in the head, bleeding, and was taken away by a group of people. The NTN24 television station in Colombia quoted Venezuelan famous journalist Roman Camacho as saying that the suspected assassination of the country’s President Maduro may be carried out using drones carrying C4 explosives. A Venezuelan local public told Reuters that he had witnessed the situation and heard two huge explosions. Venezuelan government officials called the drone attack "terrorist attack". When the incident occurred, the live TV signal was interrupted. The scene was chaotic and the crowd began to run. The soldiers on the scene worked hard to protect President Maduro. Maduro was born in 1962 and served as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Venezuela. On December 8, 2012, he was declared successor by former Venezuelan President Chavez. On April 14, 2013, Maduro won the general election and became the Venezuelan president. On May 20, 2018, the Venezuelan National Election Commission announced that the current President Maduro won the presidential election again. However, unfortunately, Venezuela is experiencing one of the largest economic disasters in the history of the world, and prices are rising uncontrollably every day. The International Monetary Fund pointed out that Venezuela is "falling into a major economic and social crisis" and the inflation rate will hit 1000000% by the end of the year.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?