Bodyguards die to protect! Venezuelan president escapes bomb drone assassination attack2018-08-05 20:25:10 116 ℃
On the morning of August 5th, Beijing time, the "81st Anniversary Celebration of the Establishment of the Venezuelan National Guard" in Caracas, the capital of Venezuela, was interrupted due to an emergency. The Venezuelan President Maduro, who is speaking, was "assassished" by several drones filled with explosives. Venezuela’s Minister of Information and Communications Rodriguez has confirmed that “Maduro himself is safe and sound”, calling it an “attack attempt”. Venezuelan Minister of Information and Communications Rodriguez said that the attack was stopped in time, but seven National Guard personnel were injured at the scene. Photos on social media show Maduro's bodyguards protect Maduro with black bulletproof panels and even umbrellas. Another photo shows that an officer was injured in the head, bleeding, and was taken away by a group of people. The NTN24 television station in Colombia quoted Venezuelan famous journalist Roman Camacho as saying that the suspected assassination of the country’s President Maduro may be carried out using drones carrying C4 explosives. A Venezuelan local public told Reuters that he had witnessed the situation and heard two huge explosions. Venezuelan government officials called the drone attack "terrorist attack". When the incident occurred, the live TV signal was interrupted. The scene was chaotic and the crowd began to run. The soldiers on the scene worked hard to protect President Maduro. Maduro was born in 1962 and served as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Venezuela. On December 8, 2012, he was declared successor by former Venezuelan President Chavez. On April 14, 2013, Maduro won the general election and became the Venezuelan president. On May 20, 2018, the Venezuelan National Election Commission announced that the current President Maduro won the presidential election again. However, unfortunately, Venezuela is experiencing one of the largest economic disasters in the history of the world, and prices are rising uncontrollably every day. The International Monetary Fund pointed out that Venezuela is "falling into a major economic and social crisis" and the inflation rate will hit 1000000% by the end of the year.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.