The Iraqi Prime Minister was forced to force the palace by the pro-Iranian power: quickly stepped down and apologized to the people!2018-09-09 20:25:34 66 ℃
The two days Iraqi Prime Minister Abadi is a little panicked! Originally he had basically negotiated with the political power of the Shiite cleric Sardar, and he might hopefully continue to be the prime minister, but the riots in Basra, the southern city of the country, put him under pressure: after the emergency meeting of the Iraqi parliament, the seats in the parliament led The two major political alliances openly demanded Abadi to step down.
A spokesperson for the political alliance led by Sardar said: "We asked the government to apologize to the people and immediately resign." The spokesman of the second largest congressional congressional congress condemned "the government failed to solve Basra." The crisis" - a protest that lasted for several days has caused 12 demonstrators to die in clashes with security forces.
What happened to Basra?
Since Tuesday, a large-scale protest broke out in the southern town of Iraq. The demonstrators burned government buildings and even burned Iran’s local consulates and pro-Iranian militia and political party offices to see the situation. Almost out of control, the authorities announced that Basra had imposed a curfew and a large number of military and police officers patrolled the streets.
The fuse of the Basra riots was that 30,000 people in the local area were hospitalized for drinking water. This oil-rich area has become a mess because of years of war. The local residents have been short of water for several weeks. With corruption prevalence and high unemployment, the people angered and shouted: "We are very thirsty, we are sick, no one is in charge of us!"
It is ironic that in the past August, Iraq’s oil exports Reaching the highest value this year, it sold 112 million barrels of oil and earned $7.7 billion. Most of the money seems to be greedy, and the lives of ordinary people are still difficult. This large oil drum of Basra continues to make money for the country, but the local people can't even drink clean water. The government is hard to blame. The Abadean government is forced to succumb to the palace. Is this Iraq, is it not? Not the same as everyone imagined?
Guess you like
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- 2018-10-31US officials accuse China of plundering Latin America
- 2018-10-29Trump’s statement on the shooting was astounding! Gunner information exposure
- 2018-10-23Turkey is arguing again: After the reporter was killed, Saudit worked as a substitute.
- 2018-09-28Trump accuses China of damaging its political status.
- 2018-09-28US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"
- "I am self-sufficient!" Japan apologizes after the release of the kidnapped journalist in Syria
- Palace: Ukraine should immediately release the arrested journalist Vysinsky
- Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"