The Iraqi Prime Minister was forced to force the palace by the pro-Iranian power: quickly stepped down and apologized to the people!2018-09-09 20:25:34 85 ℃
The two days Iraqi Prime Minister Abadi is a little panicked! Originally he had basically negotiated with the political power of the Shiite cleric Sardar, and he might hopefully continue to be the prime minister, but the riots in Basra, the southern city of the country, put him under pressure: after the emergency meeting of the Iraqi parliament, the seats in the parliament led The two major political alliances openly demanded Abadi to step down.
A spokesperson for the political alliance led by Sardar said: "We asked the government to apologize to the people and immediately resign." The spokesman of the second largest congressional congressional congress condemned "the government failed to solve Basra." The crisis" - a protest that lasted for several days has caused 12 demonstrators to die in clashes with security forces.
What happened to Basra?
Since Tuesday, a large-scale protest broke out in the southern town of Iraq. The demonstrators burned government buildings and even burned Iran’s local consulates and pro-Iranian militia and political party offices to see the situation. Almost out of control, the authorities announced that Basra had imposed a curfew and a large number of military and police officers patrolled the streets.
The fuse of the Basra riots was that 30,000 people in the local area were hospitalized for drinking water. This oil-rich area has become a mess because of years of war. The local residents have been short of water for several weeks. With corruption prevalence and high unemployment, the people angered and shouted: "We are very thirsty, we are sick, no one is in charge of us!"
It is ironic that in the past August, Iraq’s oil exports Reaching the highest value this year, it sold 112 million barrels of oil and earned $7.7 billion. Most of the money seems to be greedy, and the lives of ordinary people are still difficult. This large oil drum of Basra continues to make money for the country, but the local people can't even drink clean water. The government is hard to blame. The Abadean government is forced to succumb to the palace. Is this Iraq, is it not? Not the same as everyone imagined?
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.