Trump's backyard caught fire! More than 80 industry associations in the United States have launched and launched an anti-trade war2018-09-13 20:25:17 49 ℃
According to the United States, the Associated Press, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, etc. According to mainstream media reports, on the 12th, more than 80 industry associations in the United States jointly announced that they would form a coalition called "Americans for Free trade" to launch a multi-million dollar, The anti-tariff movement, known as the Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, preached the negative impact of tariffs on US companies and the benefits of international trade for the US economy, and opposed President Trump's trade war.
This newly formed alliance covers almost every aspect of the US economy, including toy manufacturers, fashion designers, grocers, whiskey distillery, oil industry, etc. Thousands of American workers who may be affected by trade wars.
The Alliance will target the Republican Party members in five US states, which are the five key states in the Trump camp - Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, In Indiana and Tennessee, these states helped Trump win the US presidential election in 2016. The coalition hopes to push lawmakers in these states to put pressure on the president to persuade Trump to abandon the imposition of tariffs (especially on tariffs imposed on China). They also plan to expand their campaigns to 12 states by the end of the year.
Matthew Shay, a member of the Alliance and president of the National Retail Federation, said: "In the trade war, every area of the US economy Both will suffer losses." "Because of the tit-for-tat tariffs, American families, businesses, farmers and workers are threatened by unemployment and rising prices, and their risks are no higher." He said: "We didn't want to do this. But there is no indication that the negotiations have progressed or the situation has eased. I just heard more rhetoric about increasing tariffs, which is not good for the economy."
It is reported that this The campaign will be held in various congressional districts in the United States, and business owners, workers, and farmers will publicly demonstrate how tariffs can cause direct losses to them. In addition, the Alliance will advertise on television, radio and the Internet, establish a rapid response "war room" to verify and respond to tariff announcements, launch a digital media campaign to explain the economic hazards of tariffs, and write column and blog arguments. How do Americans bear the impact of tariffs.
At the same time, the Alliance is also reaching out to key members of the US Congress. They wrote to the US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan and the House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday: "Although we agree that there are indeed some problems to be solved with the major trading countries, but Tariffs are the wrong means and do not bring meaningful changes."
Many celebrities are involved, including some close to the government and anti-Trump tendencies People. There are also some well-known companies or groups that are members of the alliance that support the campaign, such as Exxon Mobil, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Chevron, Target, Car Zone, Amazon, Macy's, Wal-Mart, IBM, Facebook, Mattel, Hasbro, Barnes & Noble Bookstore...
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.