Trump's backyard caught fire! More than 80 industry associations in the United States have launched and launched an anti-trade war2018-09-13 20:25:17 8 ℃
According to the United States, the Associated Press, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, etc. According to mainstream media reports, on the 12th, more than 80 industry associations in the United States jointly announced that they would form a coalition called "Americans for Free trade" to launch a multi-million dollar, The anti-tariff movement, known as the Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, preached the negative impact of tariffs on US companies and the benefits of international trade for the US economy, and opposed President Trump's trade war.
This newly formed alliance covers almost every aspect of the US economy, including toy manufacturers, fashion designers, grocers, whiskey distillery, oil industry, etc. Thousands of American workers who may be affected by trade wars.
The Alliance will target the Republican Party members in five US states, which are the five key states in the Trump camp - Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, In Indiana and Tennessee, these states helped Trump win the US presidential election in 2016. The coalition hopes to push lawmakers in these states to put pressure on the president to persuade Trump to abandon the imposition of tariffs (especially on tariffs imposed on China). They also plan to expand their campaigns to 12 states by the end of the year.
Matthew Shay, a member of the Alliance and president of the National Retail Federation, said: "In the trade war, every area of the US economy Both will suffer losses." "Because of the tit-for-tat tariffs, American families, businesses, farmers and workers are threatened by unemployment and rising prices, and their risks are no higher." He said: "We didn't want to do this. But there is no indication that the negotiations have progressed or the situation has eased. I just heard more rhetoric about increasing tariffs, which is not good for the economy."
It is reported that this The campaign will be held in various congressional districts in the United States, and business owners, workers, and farmers will publicly demonstrate how tariffs can cause direct losses to them. In addition, the Alliance will advertise on television, radio and the Internet, establish a rapid response "war room" to verify and respond to tariff announcements, launch a digital media campaign to explain the economic hazards of tariffs, and write column and blog arguments. How do Americans bear the impact of tariffs.
At the same time, the Alliance is also reaching out to key members of the US Congress. They wrote to the US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan and the House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday: "Although we agree that there are indeed some problems to be solved with the major trading countries, but Tariffs are the wrong means and do not bring meaningful changes."
Many celebrities are involved, including some close to the government and anti-Trump tendencies People. There are also some well-known companies or groups that are members of the alliance that support the campaign, such as Exxon Mobil, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Chevron, Target, Car Zone, Amazon, Macy's, Wal-Mart, IBM, Facebook, Mattel, Hasbro, Barnes & Noble Bookstore...
Guess you like
- 2018-09-23The Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the US ambassador to China: hegemonic acts are extremely bad
- 2018-09-20The Russian military plane was shot down, and Israel is now flustered. The Prime Minister must personally ask Purkin for mercy.
- 2018-09-12More than 1,000 bombings in 72 hours, Putin still does not want to cease fire, the United States issued a warning
- 2018-09-12Trump has crazy thoughts and is really stalking about China! British media: The most injured is American
- 2018-08-30The final battle started, Chechnya asked Putin to fight: to send the Syrian rebels into hell
- 2018-08-28The reaction of the official Vietnamese media after McCain’s death is interesting.
- 2018-08-27Who can win? Shi Bian and Abe simultaneously run for the president of the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party
- 2018-08-23Trump yelled again and put a Russian horse. The conditions for the opening were quite unexpected. No wonder no one responded.
- 2018-08-20For the Chinese Ukrainian parliamentarians are very hard-hearted, arrogant and arrogant
- 2018-08-17What is this person coming to? The United States would rather give up Turkey, Trump: I have to fix this person.
- Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"
- The murder status of the Iranian military parade has been clear, and the ambassadors of the three countries are called to inform them that the blood debt will be bloody.
- Hillary issued a wrath against Trump's five major crimes, calling on Americans to save the democratic crisis
- The US military fires in place and the rebels have a strong counterattack, and Ukraine has also had an accident.
- Foreign media: If Russia and China abandon the dollar, the dollar will start to collapse.
- Anxious! Those who can't get into China, the United States has to force the country to "swallow"
- The Iraqi Prime Minister was forced to force the palace by the pro-Iranian power: quickly stepped down and apologized to the people!
- Sino-Vietnamese trade broke through 100 billion US dollars! To avoid dollar risk, Vietnam will trade in RMB!
- Blame Trump! US nuclear power giant warned: Without China, US electricity prices should rise!
- What is this person coming to? The United States would rather give up Turkey, Trump: I have to fix this person.