Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"2018-09-24 10:25:06 72 ℃
Abstract: The weasel gives the chicken a New Year? Trump congratulates Abe on his election, Japanese media: can't be taken lightly
[One Niu Finance]: On September 20th, in the election of the president of Japan (Party), Abe won nearly 70% of the votes. The absolute advantage is re-elected for the post. The US President then congratulated Abe on his Twitter, but it seemed that Trump’s show of the Japanese people did not “buy”.
The longest prime minister in Japan was born!
This election seems to be basically a suspenseful result in the Japanese interior, but before the results came out, the people More concerned is that if Abe is successfully elected, then Abe will become the longest-serving prime minister in Japanese history. Previously, the record "Keeper" was Sato Rongzuo who was in place for 2,797 days (November 9, 1964 - July 6, 1972).
In fact, since the last year, Abe’s government has been dissatisfied with some people. But this year, the Japanese economy has begun to move in a good direction. The benchmark land price has grown for the first time in 27 years, investment in equipment production, the profit of listed companies has hit a record high, and so on, which has driven the Japanese economy into the second long-term economic growth zone after the war.
Trump: See you next week in New York!
For Abe’s successful re-election, US President Trump’s Twitter has been updated.
Trump wrote on Twitter: "Congratulations to my good friend Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for winning. I am very happy to work with you for a few more years. We are very happy. We See you in New York next week."
According to the Asahi Shimbun, Trump plans September 26. Japan and Abe held US-Japan talks. At the same time, the article believes that due to the approaching mid-term election in November, Trump may have a "tough" attitude to force Japan to reduce the US-Japan deficit, so Japan can't take it lightly. The talks next week should not show a cheerful atmosphere.
There is no progress in the US calendar negotiations, this time?
Since Trump took office, he has repeatedly mentioned the deficit between the United States and Japan. In the talks held in Washington in August, Trump wanted Japan to open up markets such as soybeans, wheat, beef and pork, especially since the loss of the US market, Trump has been looking for big buyers. Prior to considering the interests of Japanese farmers and the uncertainty of the presidential election results, Abe has not slackened.
And this time, Trump will use the automobile import tax, the main element of Japan’s economic growth, as a “chip”. I wonder how Abe, who has successfully stabilized the prime minister’s position, will choose it.
(Copyright: This article is the original compilation of a Niu Caijing, please get authorization before reprinting, please indicate the source after reprinting!)
- In the previous：The murder status of the Iranian military parade has been clear, and the ambassadors of the three countries are called to inform them that the blood debt will be bloody.
- The next article：White Paper: U.S. Government’s Trade Hegemonism has shaken the foundation of the global multilateral trading system
Guess you like
- 2018-09-28Trump accuses China of damaging its political status.
- 2018-09-28US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!
- 2018-09-27Trump again fired at the United Nations, Wang Yi’s eyes responded
- 2018-09-23The Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the US ambassador to China: hegemonic acts are extremely bad
- 2018-09-20The Russian military plane was shot down, and Israel is now flustered. The Prime Minister must personally ask Purkin for mercy.
- 2018-09-12More than 1,000 bombings in 72 hours, Putin still does not want to cease fire, the United States issued a warning
- 2018-09-12Trump has crazy thoughts and is really stalking about China! British media: The most injured is American
- 2018-08-30The final battle started, Chechnya asked Putin to fight: to send the Syrian rebels into hell
- 2018-08-28The reaction of the official Vietnamese media after McCain’s death is interesting.
- 2018-08-27Who can win? Shi Bian and Abe simultaneously run for the president of the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party
- Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"
- The murder status of the Iranian military parade has been clear, and the ambassadors of the three countries are called to inform them that the blood debt will be bloody.
- Hillary issued a wrath against Trump's five major crimes, calling on Americans to save the democratic crisis
- The US military fires in place and the rebels have a strong counterattack, and Ukraine has also had an accident.
- Foreign media: If Russia and China abandon the dollar, the dollar will start to collapse.
- Anxious! Those who can't get into China, the United States has to force the country to "swallow"
- The Iraqi Prime Minister was forced to force the palace by the pro-Iranian power: quickly stepped down and apologized to the people!
- Sino-Vietnamese trade broke through 100 billion US dollars! To avoid dollar risk, Vietnam will trade in RMB!
- Blame Trump! US nuclear power giant warned: Without China, US electricity prices should rise!
- What is this person coming to? The United States would rather give up Turkey, Trump: I have to fix this person.