Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"2018-09-24 10:25:06 163 ℃
Abstract: The weasel gives the chicken a New Year? Trump congratulates Abe on his election, Japanese media: can't be taken lightly
[One Niu Finance]: On September 20th, in the election of the president of Japan (Party), Abe won nearly 70% of the votes. The absolute advantage is re-elected for the post. The US President then congratulated Abe on his Twitter, but it seemed that Trump’s show of the Japanese people did not “buy”.
The longest prime minister in Japan was born!
This election seems to be basically a suspenseful result in the Japanese interior, but before the results came out, the people More concerned is that if Abe is successfully elected, then Abe will become the longest-serving prime minister in Japanese history. Previously, the record "Keeper" was Sato Rongzuo who was in place for 2,797 days (November 9, 1964 - July 6, 1972).
In fact, since the last year, Abe’s government has been dissatisfied with some people. But this year, the Japanese economy has begun to move in a good direction. The benchmark land price has grown for the first time in 27 years, investment in equipment production, the profit of listed companies has hit a record high, and so on, which has driven the Japanese economy into the second long-term economic growth zone after the war.
Trump: See you next week in New York!
For Abe’s successful re-election, US President Trump’s Twitter has been updated.
Trump wrote on Twitter: "Congratulations to my good friend Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for winning. I am very happy to work with you for a few more years. We are very happy. We See you in New York next week."
According to the Asahi Shimbun, Trump plans September 26. Japan and Abe held US-Japan talks. At the same time, the article believes that due to the approaching mid-term election in November, Trump may have a "tough" attitude to force Japan to reduce the US-Japan deficit, so Japan can't take it lightly. The talks next week should not show a cheerful atmosphere.
There is no progress in the US calendar negotiations, this time?
Since Trump took office, he has repeatedly mentioned the deficit between the United States and Japan. In the talks held in Washington in August, Trump wanted Japan to open up markets such as soybeans, wheat, beef and pork, especially since the loss of the US market, Trump has been looking for big buyers. Prior to considering the interests of Japanese farmers and the uncertainty of the presidential election results, Abe has not slackened.
And this time, Trump will use the automobile import tax, the main element of Japan’s economic growth, as a “chip”. I wonder how Abe, who has successfully stabilized the prime minister’s position, will choose it.
(Copyright: This article is the original compilation of a Niu Caijing, please get authorization before reprinting, please indicate the source after reprinting!)
- In the previous：The murder status of the Iranian military parade has been clear, and the ambassadors of the three countries are called to inform them that the blood debt will be bloody.
- The next article：White Paper: U.S. Government’s Trade Hegemonism has shaken the foundation of the global multilateral trading system
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"