Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"2018-09-24 10:25:06 191 ℃
Abstract: The weasel gives the chicken a New Year? Trump congratulates Abe on his election, Japanese media: can't be taken lightly
[One Niu Finance]: On September 20th, in the election of the president of Japan (Party), Abe won nearly 70% of the votes. The absolute advantage is re-elected for the post. The US President then congratulated Abe on his Twitter, but it seemed that Trump’s show of the Japanese people did not “buy”.
The longest prime minister in Japan was born!
This election seems to be basically a suspenseful result in the Japanese interior, but before the results came out, the people More concerned is that if Abe is successfully elected, then Abe will become the longest-serving prime minister in Japanese history. Previously, the record "Keeper" was Sato Rongzuo who was in place for 2,797 days (November 9, 1964 - July 6, 1972).
In fact, since the last year, Abe’s government has been dissatisfied with some people. But this year, the Japanese economy has begun to move in a good direction. The benchmark land price has grown for the first time in 27 years, investment in equipment production, the profit of listed companies has hit a record high, and so on, which has driven the Japanese economy into the second long-term economic growth zone after the war.
Trump: See you next week in New York!
For Abe’s successful re-election, US President Trump’s Twitter has been updated.
Trump wrote on Twitter: "Congratulations to my good friend Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for winning. I am very happy to work with you for a few more years. We are very happy. We See you in New York next week."
According to the Asahi Shimbun, Trump plans September 26. Japan and Abe held US-Japan talks. At the same time, the article believes that due to the approaching mid-term election in November, Trump may have a "tough" attitude to force Japan to reduce the US-Japan deficit, so Japan can't take it lightly. The talks next week should not show a cheerful atmosphere.
There is no progress in the US calendar negotiations, this time?
Since Trump took office, he has repeatedly mentioned the deficit between the United States and Japan. In the talks held in Washington in August, Trump wanted Japan to open up markets such as soybeans, wheat, beef and pork, especially since the loss of the US market, Trump has been looking for big buyers. Prior to considering the interests of Japanese farmers and the uncertainty of the presidential election results, Abe has not slackened.
And this time, Trump will use the automobile import tax, the main element of Japan’s economic growth, as a “chip”. I wonder how Abe, who has successfully stabilized the prime minister’s position, will choose it.
(Copyright: This article is the original compilation of a Niu Caijing, please get authorization before reprinting, please indicate the source after reprinting!)
- In the previous：The murder status of the Iranian military parade has been clear, and the ambassadors of the three countries are called to inform them that the blood debt will be bloody.
- The next article：White Paper: U.S. Government’s Trade Hegemonism has shaken the foundation of the global multilateral trading system
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.