US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!2018-09-28 20:25:09 161 ℃
For the U.S. government to frequently provoke economic and trade frictions, the well-known American media "Chicago Tribune", which has more than 100 years of history, has published articles in recent days, telling people by means of accounting that the government's practice is actually harming the interests of ordinary Americans.
The Chicago Tribune commented: President Trump, the tariff you impose is paid by the Americans, not the Chinese. The commentary pointed out that the US government did not see who was paying the taxes - these taxes were borne by US companies and consumers who bought Chinese products. The commentary quoted another media report saying that since the US government imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum a few months ago, steel prices have risen by 10%, and then the price of washing machines has risen by 20%.
Terry Bursley, sales manager of Shengrui North America: In the end, American consumers will pay a high price for trade wars. I hope that the trade war is only a short-term phenomenon. Don’t last too long if The duration is too long, and ultimately, our American consumers will pay a high price for this.
On the same day, the Chicago Tribune also cited an article by the Associated Press entitled "Farmers worry about the lack of Trump subsidies." According to reports, the US-sponsored trade war has caused serious losses to American farmers.
The photo of the affiliation reported was a peasant standing in front of his own barn. The photo shows the peasant’s words: The US government has spent $12 billion to rescue the peasants. This is a good gesture. But what farmers want is free trade, not government charity.
Kimberley, Director of Market Development, Iowa Soybean Association: American farmers are always more inclined to trade, we have high quality products, we hope to sell our products all over the world, we value It must be the market, not the bailout.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"