US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!2018-09-28 20:25:09 190 ℃
For the U.S. government to frequently provoke economic and trade frictions, the well-known American media "Chicago Tribune", which has more than 100 years of history, has published articles in recent days, telling people by means of accounting that the government's practice is actually harming the interests of ordinary Americans.
The Chicago Tribune commented: President Trump, the tariff you impose is paid by the Americans, not the Chinese. The commentary pointed out that the US government did not see who was paying the taxes - these taxes were borne by US companies and consumers who bought Chinese products. The commentary quoted another media report saying that since the US government imposed tariffs on steel and aluminum a few months ago, steel prices have risen by 10%, and then the price of washing machines has risen by 20%.
Terry Bursley, sales manager of Shengrui North America: In the end, American consumers will pay a high price for trade wars. I hope that the trade war is only a short-term phenomenon. Don’t last too long if The duration is too long, and ultimately, our American consumers will pay a high price for this.
On the same day, the Chicago Tribune also cited an article by the Associated Press entitled "Farmers worry about the lack of Trump subsidies." According to reports, the US-sponsored trade war has caused serious losses to American farmers.
The photo of the affiliation reported was a peasant standing in front of his own barn. The photo shows the peasant’s words: The US government has spent $12 billion to rescue the peasants. This is a good gesture. But what farmers want is free trade, not government charity.
Kimberley, Director of Market Development, Iowa Soybean Association: American farmers are always more inclined to trade, we have high quality products, we hope to sell our products all over the world, we value It must be the market, not the bailout.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.