Trump accuses China of damaging its political status.2018-09-28 20:25:09 44 ℃
CCTV News: Trump recently claimed at the UN General Assembly that the United States "discovered that China has been trying to intervene in the mid-term elections, damaging his political status." In this regard, some American media believe that Trump's accusation is not based on facts, and its true intentions are intriguing.
CNN Reporter: " This is not the first time that President Trump has accused China of interfering in the US election. He recently issued a special tariff on China’s trade wars, targeting American farmers, herders, blue-collar workers, and those who voted for him in 2016. However, the accusation against China is different from the accusation against Russia, saying that China’s intervention in the US election has so far lacked detail. Trump and his officials used very broad and vague terminology when accusing China of interfering in the US election.
The Washington Post analyzed that "the Republicans are in a difficult situation, and Trump is venting to China at this time. In the first place, he may be interested in finding a future election." The external 'scapegoat', "two, also in line with the White House's strategy since the US-Russia Helsinki Summit - pushed the responsibility for intervening elections to targets outside Russia.
For Trump’s remarks, American netizens naturally have a lot of sneer Satire. A netizen shouted: "Please give evidence! Another netizen said that Trump said this is an excuse for the failure of the Republican Party in the mid-term election. Another netizen commented on Trump's Twitter account: "Please stop lying." Your policy is the worst for farmers.
- In the previous：US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!
- The next article：Trump: "I, I, I!"
Guess you like
- 2018-09-28Trump accuses China of damaging its political status.
- 2018-09-28US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!
- 2018-09-27Trump again fired at the United Nations, Wang Yi’s eyes responded
- 2018-09-23The Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the US ambassador to China: hegemonic acts are extremely bad
- 2018-09-20The Russian military plane was shot down, and Israel is now flustered. The Prime Minister must personally ask Purkin for mercy.
- 2018-09-12More than 1,000 bombings in 72 hours, Putin still does not want to cease fire, the United States issued a warning
- 2018-09-12Trump has crazy thoughts and is really stalking about China! British media: The most injured is American
- 2018-08-30The final battle started, Chechnya asked Putin to fight: to send the Syrian rebels into hell
- 2018-08-28The reaction of the official Vietnamese media after McCain’s death is interesting.
- 2018-08-27Who can win? Shi Bian and Abe simultaneously run for the president of the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party
- Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"
- The murder status of the Iranian military parade has been clear, and the ambassadors of the three countries are called to inform them that the blood debt will be bloody.
- Hillary issued a wrath against Trump's five major crimes, calling on Americans to save the democratic crisis
- The US military fires in place and the rebels have a strong counterattack, and Ukraine has also had an accident.
- Foreign media: If Russia and China abandon the dollar, the dollar will start to collapse.
- Anxious! Those who can't get into China, the United States has to force the country to "swallow"
- The Iraqi Prime Minister was forced to force the palace by the pro-Iranian power: quickly stepped down and apologized to the people!
- Sino-Vietnamese trade broke through 100 billion US dollars! To avoid dollar risk, Vietnam will trade in RMB!
- Blame Trump! US nuclear power giant warned: Without China, US electricity prices should rise!
- What is this person coming to? The United States would rather give up Turkey, Trump: I have to fix this person.