Trump accuses China of damaging its political status.2018-09-28 20:25:09 120 ℃
CCTV News: Trump recently claimed at the UN General Assembly that the United States "discovered that China has been trying to intervene in the mid-term elections, damaging his political status." In this regard, some American media believe that Trump's accusation is not based on facts, and its true intentions are intriguing.
CNN Reporter: " This is not the first time that President Trump has accused China of interfering in the US election. He recently issued a special tariff on China’s trade wars, targeting American farmers, herders, blue-collar workers, and those who voted for him in 2016. However, the accusation against China is different from the accusation against Russia, saying that China’s intervention in the US election has so far lacked detail. Trump and his officials used very broad and vague terminology when accusing China of interfering in the US election.
The Washington Post analyzed that "the Republicans are in a difficult situation, and Trump is venting to China at this time. In the first place, he may be interested in finding a future election." The external 'scapegoat', "two, also in line with the White House's strategy since the US-Russia Helsinki Summit - pushed the responsibility for intervening elections to targets outside Russia.
For Trump’s remarks, American netizens naturally have a lot of sneer Satire. A netizen shouted: "Please give evidence! Another netizen said that Trump said this is an excuse for the failure of the Republican Party in the mid-term election. Another netizen commented on Trump's Twitter account: "Please stop lying." Your policy is the worst for farmers.
- In the previous：US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!
- The next article：Trump: "I, I, I!"
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"