Trump: "I, I, I!"2018-09-28 20:25:12 100 ℃
"I, I, I!"
This seems to be the favorite of President Trump in the weekdays. Emphasized content.
CNN released a report on September 27th entitled "Donald Trump's Me, I, I, my press conference." The article said that Trump held a press conference in New York on the 26th to talk about his favorite topic: himself.
The report said that when Trump answered any questions at the press conference, he finally became a monologue about "the greatness of his own."
When asked about Kim Jong-un’s question, Trump said that if he was not elected president, The United States and North Korea will now be in a state of war. Trump also said: "The relationship between us is very good. He (Jin Zhengen) likes me, I like him... I really believe that he wants to do it (nuclearization), he wants to reach an agreement, I also hope to reach an agreement. "
When asked about the meeting with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday (27th), Trump said that Rosenstein was "very good" to him. . The New York Times has reported that Rosenstein discussed the various methods of impeaching Trump to step down in the name of lack of ability. Before the White House released Trump's meeting with Rosenstein, there was speculation that Rosenstein would lose his job. Some reports said he was willing to resign, and other reports said he would be fired.
When asked about the question he raised against the accused of Supreme Court Justice Kavano When it came to the news, Trump said he won 52% of the women's votes in 2016. However, the report said that Trump actually won 41% of the women's votes. Among them, 52% of the votes came from white women. 4% are black women and 25% are Spanish women.
When asked about the impact of tariffs on farmers, Trump said farmers like him.
When he called a reporter in the New York Times called Mark Landler, he said The journalist should thank himself for making the New York Times a success. "You are doing very well. You have to say, ‘Thank you, Mr. Trump.’” He said, and he was rejected by Landler.
CNN said that Trump turned his attention to himself again and again. The press conference was actually an 81-minute impromptu performance by Trump. There were two things in total: all the things he had done, and all the things he didn't get praised.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- 2018-11-12Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin
- 2018-11-09Five "poisonous" gathering! "Taiwan independence" elements engaged in gatherings, these people have invited
- 2018-11-08Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.
- 2018-10-31The most ungrateful country, since the decline of Chinese tourists, began to drive Chinese employees
- 2018-10-31China takes over the presidency of the Security Council in November, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed the working arrangements
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.
- The US-Mexico border staged a relaxing moment: immigrants sit on the border wall and talk to the US military
- How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries
- NATO just wrecked after the exercise, Russian joke: Is this also deterring me?
- Putin and Trump Paris meeting cancelled
- Allies made a terrible casualty when they opened fire on the US military. The situation deteriorated extremely. The United States fell into a quagmire.
- Comprehensive sanctions against Iraq, the United States officially announced! Exempting 8 countries, Trump wants "subtle balance"