Trump: "I, I, I!"2018-09-28 20:25:12 129 ℃
"I, I, I!"
This seems to be the favorite of President Trump in the weekdays. Emphasized content.
CNN released a report on September 27th entitled "Donald Trump's Me, I, I, my press conference." The article said that Trump held a press conference in New York on the 26th to talk about his favorite topic: himself.
The report said that when Trump answered any questions at the press conference, he finally became a monologue about "the greatness of his own."
When asked about Kim Jong-un’s question, Trump said that if he was not elected president, The United States and North Korea will now be in a state of war. Trump also said: "The relationship between us is very good. He (Jin Zhengen) likes me, I like him... I really believe that he wants to do it (nuclearization), he wants to reach an agreement, I also hope to reach an agreement. "
When asked about the meeting with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday (27th), Trump said that Rosenstein was "very good" to him. . The New York Times has reported that Rosenstein discussed the various methods of impeaching Trump to step down in the name of lack of ability. Before the White House released Trump's meeting with Rosenstein, there was speculation that Rosenstein would lose his job. Some reports said he was willing to resign, and other reports said he would be fired.
When asked about the question he raised against the accused of Supreme Court Justice Kavano When it came to the news, Trump said he won 52% of the women's votes in 2016. However, the report said that Trump actually won 41% of the women's votes. Among them, 52% of the votes came from white women. 4% are black women and 25% are Spanish women.
When asked about the impact of tariffs on farmers, Trump said farmers like him.
When he called a reporter in the New York Times called Mark Landler, he said The journalist should thank himself for making the New York Times a success. "You are doing very well. You have to say, ‘Thank you, Mr. Trump.’” He said, and he was rejected by Landler.
CNN said that Trump turned his attention to himself again and again. The press conference was actually an 81-minute impromptu performance by Trump. There were two things in total: all the things he had done, and all the things he didn't get praised.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.