Trump: "I, I, I!"2018-09-28 20:25:12 43 ℃
"I, I, I!"
This seems to be the favorite of President Trump in the weekdays. Emphasized content.
CNN released a report on September 27th entitled "Donald Trump's Me, I, I, my press conference." The article said that Trump held a press conference in New York on the 26th to talk about his favorite topic: himself.
The report said that when Trump answered any questions at the press conference, he finally became a monologue about "the greatness of his own."
When asked about Kim Jong-un’s question, Trump said that if he was not elected president, The United States and North Korea will now be in a state of war. Trump also said: "The relationship between us is very good. He (Jin Zhengen) likes me, I like him... I really believe that he wants to do it (nuclearization), he wants to reach an agreement, I also hope to reach an agreement. "
When asked about the meeting with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday (27th), Trump said that Rosenstein was "very good" to him. . The New York Times has reported that Rosenstein discussed the various methods of impeaching Trump to step down in the name of lack of ability. Before the White House released Trump's meeting with Rosenstein, there was speculation that Rosenstein would lose his job. Some reports said he was willing to resign, and other reports said he would be fired.
When asked about the question he raised against the accused of Supreme Court Justice Kavano When it came to the news, Trump said he won 52% of the women's votes in 2016. However, the report said that Trump actually won 41% of the women's votes. Among them, 52% of the votes came from white women. 4% are black women and 25% are Spanish women.
When asked about the impact of tariffs on farmers, Trump said farmers like him.
When he called a reporter in the New York Times called Mark Landler, he said The journalist should thank himself for making the New York Times a success. "You are doing very well. You have to say, ‘Thank you, Mr. Trump.’” He said, and he was rejected by Landler.
CNN said that Trump turned his attention to himself again and again. The press conference was actually an 81-minute impromptu performance by Trump. There were two things in total: all the things he had done, and all the things he didn't get praised.
- In the previous：Trump accuses China of damaging its political status.
- The next article：Returns list
Guess you like
- 2018-09-28Trump accuses China of damaging its political status.
- 2018-09-28US media issued a copy of Trump: The tariff you impose is that Americans are paying instead of Chinese!
- 2018-09-27Trump again fired at the United Nations, Wang Yi’s eyes responded
- 2018-09-23The Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the US ambassador to China: hegemonic acts are extremely bad
- 2018-09-20The Russian military plane was shot down, and Israel is now flustered. The Prime Minister must personally ask Purkin for mercy.
- 2018-09-12More than 1,000 bombings in 72 hours, Putin still does not want to cease fire, the United States issued a warning
- 2018-09-12Trump has crazy thoughts and is really stalking about China! British media: The most injured is American
- 2018-08-30The final battle started, Chechnya asked Putin to fight: to send the Syrian rebels into hell
- 2018-08-28The reaction of the official Vietnamese media after McCain’s death is interesting.
- 2018-08-27Who can win? Shi Bian and Abe simultaneously run for the president of the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party
- Trump shows again? But Japan does not buy it! Just because of the loss of China, the United States is looking for a "replacement"
- The murder status of the Iranian military parade has been clear, and the ambassadors of the three countries are called to inform them that the blood debt will be bloody.
- Hillary issued a wrath against Trump's five major crimes, calling on Americans to save the democratic crisis
- The US military fires in place and the rebels have a strong counterattack, and Ukraine has also had an accident.
- Foreign media: If Russia and China abandon the dollar, the dollar will start to collapse.
- Anxious! Those who can't get into China, the United States has to force the country to "swallow"
- The Iraqi Prime Minister was forced to force the palace by the pro-Iranian power: quickly stepped down and apologized to the people!
- Sino-Vietnamese trade broke through 100 billion US dollars! To avoid dollar risk, Vietnam will trade in RMB!
- Blame Trump! US nuclear power giant warned: Without China, US electricity prices should rise!
- What is this person coming to? The United States would rather give up Turkey, Trump: I have to fix this person.