"I am self-sufficient!" Japan apologizes after the release of the kidnapped journalist in Syria2018-11-02 20:25:27 103 ℃
[Global Network reports intern reporter Cui Tianya] Japanese freelance journalist Yasuda Yasuda, who was tied for more than three years in Syria for reporting "Islamic State" (IS), publicly apologized to the media at a press conference on the 2nd, saying " Because of my own behavior, this is the result of everything I do."
The Japanese "Asahi Shimbun" disclosed the contents of the press conference held on the same day in the second report. Japanese journalist Yasuda Yasuda, who was kidnapped in Syria, answered some questions about the incident.
Yantian Chunping attended the press conference
when asked "After returning to China, someone once criticized anonymously" is completely his own Yasuda bowed his head and apologized, saying, "Because of my own actions, I have troubled the Japanese government and many people. It is reasonable to be criticized by this. The Japanese government has also warned. It’s hard to save me when I’m trapped, but I finally chose to go to a troubled area. It’s all caused by my personal behavior, and I’m self-sufficient.”
At the press conference, Yasuda said that he apologized
has been different in Japan for the kidnapping of Yasuda. the opinion of.
For example, in the October 25th "Daily News" report, it was mentioned that the "self-responsibility theory" was rekindled on the Internet. Some people think that Yasuda’s abduction is entirely his responsibility, and This statement has received a lot of support. However, the report said that many people also voiced Yasuda, saying that what he did was "not simply pushed to the local media. Some things can only be done by Yasuda." Banqiao Kung, director of the Japan Public Policy Research Institute, said that "the government has the obligation to protect the people of the country," and said that "although it was kidnapped because of the kidnapping on the spot, it could be kidnapped. The government should solve the problem. The importance of interviewing in troubled areas cannot be denied.”
Yantian Pingping was released in May 2016. Photographs at the time of kidnapping
In addition, at the press conference, Yasuda was asked “when such a thing happened, whether he would consider going to an interview in a troubled area in the future”, he said “to interview in the troubled area. It is absolutely necessary," but "there is no plan to interview again." In addition, Yasuda also said, "The parents at home are very old. They have also considered their problems when they were kidnapped. In the future, they may start from the perspective of filial piety and think twice about interview methods."
Yuta Junping speaks at a press conference
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.