Russian billionaire buys Trump's 660 million mansion, suspected of corruption being detained in Monaco2018-11-08 20:25:07 59 ℃
In recent days, the special inspector of the "Russian intervention in the US election" Muller has focused on some Russian businessmen.
According to foreign media reports on November 6, Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev bought a mansion from US President Trump, currently Detained in Monaco.
The report said that Rebolovlev faced Muller’s allegations of corruption and investigations that influenced selling. His lawyers stated that they regretted the breach of the confidentiality of the judicial process and demanded “respect” of his presumption of innocence in the interrogation.
It is understood that Rebonovlev is a billionaire who was in the 2010 Forbes Rich List Among them, ranked 79th, known as "the king of fertilizer."
In 2008, Rebnovlev spent $95 million (about 660 million yuan) to buy a luxury home in Florida. This mansion is Trump’s asset, Trang. At that time, I only spent $41 million to buy.
But after Rebolovlev bought the house, he did not live, but he did not appear at all. Instead, he divided the property into three pieces and sold it for $71 million. 2 of them.
Reported that Muller accused Rebolovlev of being based on the lawyer of Rebolovlev Mobile phones, SMS records show that lawyers and Monaco senior law enforcement officers have close ties.
In this regard, Trump’s allies expressed dissatisfaction. They believe that the mobile phone record of Rebolovlev’s lawyer is not within the scope of Muller’s authorized investigation. Muller has no right to do so. Come, so the basis does not exist.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- 2018-12-02[International Sharp Review] The first US dollar is the trade friction and the brakes. Mutual benefit and win-win must still be opposite.
- 2018-11-28Russian weapons detained on Ukrainian ships loaded with weapons and ammunition
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.