Michael Jackson became the most profitable and deceased celebrity in Forbes, with a self-portrait value of 1.35 million yuan.2018-11-08 20:25:07 135 ℃
After nearly 10 years, the famous American male singer Michael Jackson was named the highest-paid deceased celebrity in 2018, and the leading player Arnold Palmer was 556 million. Dollar. In 2009, a Hong Kong businessman shot Michael's white gloves for $350,000. The American Julian auction house has repeatedly auctioned Michael Jackson's items, such as costumes, belts, gloves and so on. Recently, plastic surgeon Dr. Steven M. Heffering commissioned Julian auction house to auction 30 paintings painted by Michael Jackson for his family. These sketches will be publicly auctioned on November 9th with a reserve price of £150,000 (approximately RMB 1.35 million). It is reported that these private artworks were made in 1985. At that time, Michael Jackson was at the peak of his career, and his "Thriller" album was "Guinness World Records". Ranked as "the best-selling best-selling pop music album" and won eight awards for the National Music Awards. Michael Jackson added a crown to himself in the painting. This painting was drawn by Michael Jackson along his gloves. This is Michael Jackson's sister Toya, which reads: "Little Toya, I love you." Outside the family and self-portraits, among the more than 30 flowers in the auction, there is a young woman's face with the remarks "I love girls", which can not help but guess Jackson's emotional life. This portrait reflects Michael Jackson's struggle between identity and appearance at the time. It was named "Adolescent Pain". The picture shows a self-portrait of Michael Jackson. In this painting, you can see a child looking into the distance with eagerness, the title is "Little Daydreamer." In another side-face sketch, Michael Jackson wrote some poems: "As you can see, even though I am here, my thoughts are far away. ”
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons