France is so "smashed" so soon?2018-11-11 00:25:29 90 ℃
In recent days, French President Mark Long has even said a big rebellion to the United States, and he has also angered President Trump.
Before Trump’s anger, the Frenchman immediately “怂”... p>
So, what did this Mark Long say in the words of "screaming the sky"?
It turned out that the first two days, in preparation for the 100th anniversary of the "World War I", the French president actually said in an interview that he hoped that Europe could form a "real The European Army" thus resists China, Russia and even the United States.
"Only when Europe has a real European army, we can protect ourselves," he said.
Marcon also revealed in an interview that US President Trump recently announced that he would withdraw from the "Guidelines on the Treaty" signed by the United States with the Soviet Union to protect Europe during the Cold War. Made Europe the biggest victim. And that's why he insists that Europe should have a defensive force that belongs to itself, not to the United States.
"From the concept of defending sovereignty, we need a Europe that can better defend ourselves, not just rely on the United States," Mark Long said in an interview.
Not only that, according to AFP, which reported the matter at the time, the formation of a common military force throughout Europe, and Mark Long has been calling for and advocating since he served as French president last year. After all, when Trump led the United States to start thinking about the feelings and interests of Europe everywhere, he would have such an idea completely justifiable.
In fact, EU President Juncker also proposed a similar view to Mark Long’s statement in May of this year. The political background at the time was that Trump had withdrawn from the Paris Meteorological Agreement and the Iranian Nuclear Agreement and continued to attack Europe on trade and NATO issues.
▲ The New York Times published a paper saying: Trump does not care about the NATO alliance with Europe
The problem is that US President Trump is against Mark Long. This speech was very dissatisfied. Even on the way to France for the centennial commemoration of the "World War I" this morning, he had already sent a post with enthusiasm: blaming Mark Long for saying "too insulting people" On the one hand, Europe is required to make up for the cheap and unpaid NATO military expenses that have been occupied by the United States...
Trang Pu said: "French President Mark Long has just proposed that Europe should form a military force against the United States, China and Russia. This is too insulting, and whether Europe should first consider the money they owe to NATO, after all, We have taken a lot in the United States!"
and in front of Trump’s anger, the French The reaction seems to be a little... "怂" feeling.
Because according to CNN reports, senior officials of the French government quickly came forward to "clarify" that Markron is not trying to establish a military force that has always been in Europe. He is merely calling on Europe to further strengthen the existing Cooperation and capital investment in military resources.
"Not a European army. He is not saying that Europe should set up its own army, but only a supplement to NATO, and not a separation from NATO," said the French official. Pu misunderstood the meaning of Mark Long.
However, whether it’s CNN or other reports today Trump’s Western media, who was angry with Mark Long, did not think that Mark’s meaning was misinterpreted—after all, Mark Long’s words had already been said, and he was not only apparently reprimanding Trump for disregarding Europe. Interests, even straightforwardly, said that Europe must "defend the United States."
Finally, according to CNN’s report, Mark Long may personally respond to Trump’s post that he rebuked him tomorrow. As a peasant who is far away from China, he is only hoping that the French can be a bit harder when facing the unreasonable Americans, instead of being a linguistic giant and a "soft egg" in action.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons