How was the Saudi reporter killed? Turkey shares creepy recordings with many countries2018-11-11 00:25:29 120 ℃
Compile: Wang Dehua< /p>
According to "Russia Today" on the 10th, Turkish President Erdogan said that France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom and the United States shared recordings, which may reveal Jia Amazing details of the killing of Malshasji in the Saudi embassy in Turkey.
"They all know because they have listened to all the conversations and everything," Erdogan said in a televised speech on Saturday.
Erdogan also said that Saudi Arabia knows that the murderer who killed the former "Washington Post" columnist was one of 15 Saudis. They arrived in Turkey the day before the assassination and traveled to Riyadh again within a few hours of the death of Hasogog.
Erdogan said: "Saudi Arabia can solve this problem through 15 people's conversations." "The murderer must be one of these 15 or 18 people. There is no need to go somewhere else to find out."
Ankara claimed that since the journalist’s disappearance in Saudi Arabia on October 2, there has been a horrible Record of the murder.
Unconfirmed reports claim that the creepy video content alleged that Hazji was taken away, anesthetized, and dismembered with a bone saw. The voice came from a Saudi court forensic director. He also said that other people who witnessed the tragic fate of Ha Suchi listened to music in order to cover up the voice.
The news of the Turkish Minister of Justice’s Office came from telling Al Jazeera on the 8th that the investigation team found traces of hydrofluoric acid and other chemicals in the room of the Consul General of Saudi Arabia in Istanbul. .
The source said that the murderer used acid to dissolve the dismembered body of the journalist in a room in the residence of the Consul General Mohammed al-Otaibi. Hydrofluoric acid is used in the electronics industry to etch circuit boards. It penetrates into the skin and penetrates into the bones, making the bones brittle. It is an oxidant that is more powerful than concentrated sulfuric acid or fuming sulfuric acid.
Saudi Arabia initially denied that Hasughi was killed in the building and initially insisted that he left the building. They later changed their minds, saying that the reporter died unexpectedly in a boxing match after a quarrel. Riyadh now insists that the assassination was carried out without the knowledge of the leadership.
However, Erdogan insisted that Hasselgi was killed under the order of the "highest level" of the Saudi government.
- In the previous：France is so "smashed" so soon?
- The next article：Once Prince William becomes king, these changes will happen to Princess Kate’s life!
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- 2018-12-13The United States is being slashed in Syria, and the allies are fighting against the largest friendly forces in the United States.
- 2018-12-12India slammed 500 million orders to anger Israel, and Israel vowed to report a copy of the sky-high price claim
- 2018-12-05Compromise to \"yellow vest\" French Prime Minister announced a moratorium on fuel tax
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons
- Pakistani sees Putin slightly nervous, but Putin’s statement makes Yingla profitable.