Trump canceled the tribute to the martyrs because of the light rain, the Americans were angry to post a photo of Putin2018-11-12 00:25:41 153 ℃
November 10 is the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. US President Trump originally planned to go to a US military cemetery on Saturday to commemorate the American soldiers who died in France during the First World War. However, due to the light rain, the trip was temporarily cancelled, causing public outrage.
According to Reuters, Trump was scheduled to travel 85 km from Paris with his wife Melaniya on Saturday. The Ain-Marne cemetery, but the helicopter could not fly normally due to light rain and low clouds, Trump can only cancel the trip.
The White House issued a statement saying that "the schedule was delayed due to the weather and the logistical difficulties. Their trip was cancelled. The US delegation led by retired general and White House chief of staff John Kay represented them.
The report said that the temporary cancellation of the trip caused public outrage. Many people slammed Trump on social networks. Some British and American officials said that Trump "disrespects" American soldiers. .
Nicholas Soames, a British parliamentarian and former British Prime Minister Churchill’s grandson, said: “The soldiers died because they bravely resisted the enemy, and the sad, unqualified Trump actually Because the weather is bad, don't pay tribute to the dead."
Ben Rhodes, a national security adviser for the Obama era, said that Trump is not only sad but shameful and embarrassing . He pointed out that I have planned an eight-year trip for Obama and will always arrange a rainy day for filing. forever and always.
The commentary area of Trump’s Twitter is now full of the anger of American netizens:
There are netizens who miss successive presidents... p>
"The real man will not shelter from the rain."
"Look, Bush knows how to turn off the umbrella."
Some netizens also released Putin’s photos, “even the Kyoto will pay tribute to the fallen people in their country in the pouring rain.”
There are also netizens who have pulled out the tweets that had been sent by Republican Senator Graham in the US Congress, and set the point: "I really enjoy playing golf with the President today, Trang. In the stormy days, he scored a 73."
"Playing Golf More important than going to the war memorial."
"This is a photo of my grandfather and his three brothers coming back from France. 100 years ago, they spent the winter in a trench, two of them still lied and said they were full At the age of 18, I can go to the battlefield. But Trump can't do it for one hour in the rain. He is a shame in history."
"Poor 'small snowflake' (used to imply rich second generation, also described as being considered vulnerable, irritating, self The traits of love) cost millions to fly to France to participate in the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, but because of the rain, they did not go to the American cemetery to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers."
The netizen said that Trump is a coward.
Despite the rain, French President Mark Long and German Chancellor Angela Merkel went to World War I to participate in the battle. End the 100th anniversary ceremony. Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau also visited the Canadian Cemetery in northeastern France to commemorate the soldiers who died in the Vimy Ridge.
It is unclear what form Trump will replace in attending the cemetery to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. The White House said he spent his time at the US ambassador's residence in Paris. In the meantime, he sent a tweet: I wish the US Marine Corps 243th birthday.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Kim Jong-un: I hope the Putin Council will help solve the situation on the peninsula.
- 2019-03-01US military seizes IS50 tons of gold and transfers it to the Kurdish People's Defense Forces
- 2019-03-01Details of Indian pilots being captured: trying to escape was almost killed
- 2019-02-09Explosive news! The Queen of England is abdicating secretly
- 2019-01-31Superpowers have launched, deployed troops, 5,000 U.S. troops against 400 Russian mercenaries?
- 2019-01-13Show beauty and make a fool of yourself! The president of Brazil changed his tune immediately after he hit his face, and Trump was tricked again.
- 2018-12-27Another official in the Philippines was killed, Duterte was furious: Leica’s killing
- 2018-12-26US media: Trump in 2019 will be more aggressive and more destructive, the world is best to adapt to him
- 2018-12-23Congress, the government closed, the whole nation panicked, Trump Christmas can only be tweaked!
- 2018-12-23The Indonesian tsunami caused 62 deaths: the beach band was instantly overwhelmed
- Girls don't want to go to school and paint red dots on their bodies. They pretend that they have chickenpox. As a result, they have cups and cups.
- US media say the Kosovo war is being despised: this "small-scale war" is still affecting the world
- Nominate my daughter Ivanka as President of the World Bank? Trump is so fat that he wants to rule the family.
- US anti-spyware official shouted: Do not bring a mobile phone to China!
- The US expert speculated that the Malaysian Airlines MH370 continued to drive after the fire, and tried to land before the crash.
- This is squatting! The US high officials blamed Russia for no reason, but they were speechless and speechless.
- Israel suffered a great shame: two soldiers were killed, a lot of weapons and equipment were taken away
- Why did the UN Security Council not hold an emergency meeting when the Sino-Vietnamese war broke out?
- Clean up the portal? Trump’s master decided to go out and clean up the guy who bullied the ancestors.
- The United States finally tasted bitter fruit? Russia: does not rule out preemptive use of nuclear weapons